Adopt a gerbil :) (5 available)

You may post adoptable art in here.

Re: Adopt a gerbil :) (5 available)

Postby Maron » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:18 pm

I want to adopt a gerbil!
Username:Maron
Gerbil's number: 11
Gender: Male
Name: Splinter
Something about them: Very smart and obsevant. He is a little warrior but loves to cuddle.
Image
Image
ImageImage
User avatar
Maron
 
Posts: 263
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:21 am

Re: Adopt a gerbil :) (5 available)

Postby Tierchen » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:18 pm

Maron wrote:I want to adopt a gerbil!
Username:Maron
Gerbil's number: 11
Gender: Male
Name: Splinter
Something about them: Very smart and obsevant. He is a little warrior but loves to cuddle.


Thank you for adoption!


If anyone is interested in news - I'm going to remake the lilac gerbil, make two more snake gerbils and maybe a Christmas/winter one. But I have a bad feeling it's not gonna happen before Christmas :P
Image
User avatar
Tierchen
 
Posts: 354
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:23 pm

Re: Adopt a gerbil :) (5 available)

Postby Nyakuni » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:28 pm

Tierchen wrote:If anyone is interested in news - I'm going to remake the lilac gerbil, make two more snake gerbils and maybe a Christmas/winter one. But I have a bad feeling it's not gonna happen before Christmas :P


I can't wait~ I'll be checking in every few days to see, but don't feel rushed. I really love these cuties. <3
User avatar
Nyakuni
 
Posts: 573
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:13 pm

Re: Adopt a gerbil :) (5 available)

Postby Tierchen » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:36 pm

Uff, I'm really sorry it took so long! Thank you for the heartwarming comment, Nyakuni. I started working on the Christmas one, but haven't enough time to finish it... maybe next year :D

So NEWS:
- The lilac gerbil have new lines now... and it's somehow darker, hm.
- New gerbil with snake is available! I hope it's worth the waiting. (One more to come.)
Image
User avatar
Tierchen
 
Posts: 354
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:23 pm

Re: Adopt a gerbil :) (5 available)

Postby Nyakuni » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:50 am

Tierchen wrote:Uff, I'm really sorry it took so long! Thank you for the heartwarming comment, Nyakuni. I started working on the Christmas one, but haven't enough time to finish it... maybe next year :D

So NEWS:
- The lilac gerbil have new lines now... and it's somehow darker, hm.
- New gerbil with snake is available! I hope it's worth the waiting. (One more to come.)


Ah, yay! Welcome back. ^^ The new gerbil is such a cutie~ I wish I could make some adoptables, but I don't have a tablet anymore. ;n; Must wait and save up!
User avatar
Nyakuni
 
Posts: 573
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:13 pm

Re: Adopt a gerbil :) (5 available)

Postby Tierchen » Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:52 pm

Nyakuni wrote:Ah, yay! Welcome back. ^^ The new gerbil is such a cutie~ I wish I could make some adoptables, but I don't have a tablet anymore. ;n; Must wait and save up!


I'm curious about your adoptables! Did you try drawing with mouse? Just asking, I couldn't do it myself, but I know a lot of people do beautiful things with mouse. Or tradicional art?

Thank you for the compliment again, I know my gerbils are far away from perfection, but I'm actually pretty happy I can see the progress. I believe I'm getting better.
Image
User avatar
Tierchen
 
Posts: 354
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:23 pm

Re: Adopt a gerbil :) (5 available)

Postby Nyakuni » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:01 pm

Tierchen wrote:I'm curious about your adoptables! Did you try drawing with mouse? Just asking, I couldn't do it myself, but I know a lot of people do beautiful things with mouse. Or tradicional art?

Thank you for the compliment again, I know my gerbils are far away from perfection, but I'm actually pretty happy I can see the progress. I believe I'm getting better.


I tried with a mouse long before I got my first tablet, but I'm no good with it. I could do traditional art, but I'm so messy. Even with the tablet I have to fix so much before I finish. ^^;; I really like being able to make things, though.

I haven't been watching long, so I don't know how much you've improved, but I definitely like seeing your new creations! I know you focus on the gerbils, but I especially like the snakes. So smooth and round. :P Keep up the good work! :)
User avatar
Nyakuni
 
Posts: 573
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:13 pm

Re: Adopt a gerbil :) (5 available)

Postby Tierchen » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:05 pm

NEWS:
1. The final snake gerbil is done!
2. ...and since those gerbil are mainly for me to practice, I drew lineart for the first gerbil pose completely anew. Hope you can see the difference :D
3. I forgot to mention I'm taking Hoard List pets as payment as well as WL.
Image
User avatar
Tierchen
 
Posts: 354
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:23 pm

Re: Adopt a gerbil :) (5 available)

Postby Nyakuni » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:18 pm

I want to adopt a gerbil!
Username: Nyakuni
Gerbil's number: 024
Gender: male
Name: Cooper
Something about them: Cooper is an old fellow, tough on the outside and sweetly soft on the inside. He's patient and quiet, treading lightly but never taken lightly.

(Loving the new lines!! So much fluffier, and the mouth and eyes look more realistic and 3 dimensional! :D)
User avatar
Nyakuni
 
Posts: 573
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:13 pm

Re: Adopt a gerbil :) (5 available)

Postby Tierchen » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:36 pm

Nyakuni wrote:I want to adopt a gerbil!
Username: Nyakuni
Gerbil's number: 024
Gender: male
Name: Cooper
Something about them: Cooper is an old fellow, tough on the outside and sweetly soft on the inside. He's patient and quiet, treading lightly but never taken lightly.

(Loving the new lines!! So much fluffier, and the mouth and eyes look more realistic and 3 dimensional! :D)


That was quick :D
Thank you! I'll try to make new lines for all the poses... but I can't promise anything about the outcome.
Image
User avatar
Tierchen
 
Posts: 354
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:23 pm

Previous

Return to Adoptables

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest