Where Three Roads Meet Discussion

Here you may post RP discussions for a specific thread, 1x1 role plays, or for group discussions. Chat with friends about potential RP topics or post here for your character/story organization needs.

Re: Where Three Roads Meet Discussion

Postby parlaymars » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:22 am

EEeep guys i'm so sorry! I totally spaced and haven't checked eldemore for like a week. My post will be up in a few short seconds c:
Find me on dA

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
parlaymars

Postby Goblin » Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:36 am

Humanoid

Username: Oceana
Character Name: Rayy Willow
Race: Human
Homeland: Brittle Creek Village

Personality: Curious to the point of becoming nosy, shy at times but outgoing when around friends or excited, she's also able to read people quite well, can become stubborn when certain topics come up, and is feircly loyal

History: Was born and raised in Brittle Creek and as the only child her age she spent most of her time wandering the forest and knows every inch of it like the back of her hand. She bonded with a drake when she was only 16, she met him while hiking close to an old cave system in the forest. Since she wasn't of age and didn't bond during the trials she isn't a true dragoon and most of the other dragoons look down on her. She tends to do her own thing most of the time, but is sent out when anything needs to be done within the forest,

Appearance: Around 5' 8" with long dirty blonde hair that she lets hang loose and oddly bright hazel eyes she almost always is wearing a hiking outfit with brown leather boots and jacket to match

Companions: Aurum
Bonded creatures: Cuprite, Huginn

Creatures:

Name: Cuprite
Species: Royal Scroll Drake
Appearance:Image
Personality: Mild tempered unless angered and is very perceptive
Other: Gets along with Huginn, and Aurum

Name: Huginn
Species: Kitsune Sea Several
Personality: Sly and excites easily
Other: Gets along with Cuprite but doesn't like Aurum

Name: Aurum
Species: Fire Flower Glasswork Dragon
Personality: Shy, quiet, but very intellectual
Other: gets along with Cuprite but doesn't like Huginn
Goblin

Postby LunaHydreigon » Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:11 pm

Thanks for the recap guys! I think I'll first revamp my characters a bit before re-joining the rp if that's all right. c:

Edit: Also I "redesigned" the scratches and stuff that make up Kiken'na a bit, so I plan to draw his... well I can't really call them a Dragoon as the two haven't exactly entered the Drake Trails and stuff. But anyways I plan to also draw Suki maybe and fix up their background a bit more.

http://lunahydreigon.deviantart.com/art ... -529394293

--------------------------------------------------------
ImageImage
Founder of Choro-Q Universe | July 16 | Proud Artist
"To Watch & Protect"
~Necro-Plazam, God of Plasma~
--------------------------------------------------------
LunaHydreigon

Postby Silverhart » Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:30 pm

Alright, so Sterling's trying to bail out. Question is:will he succeed? XP If you guys like we can have some Dragoons swoop in to stop the madness, or we can always try to escape before they come to arrest everyone. Or if someone has another idea to further this plot... Either way: chaos! Whoo! XD

Welcome Rayy! ^^ We have a posting order going on, so if you want to join our crazy gang we'll have to squeeze you in. Maybe right after me would work?

Also - that's some wonderful art Luna! Can't wait to have you join in soon!
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Postby Goblin » Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:41 pm

Alright, sorry I didn't realize there was an order I already posted DX
Goblin

Postby Silverhart » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:19 pm

Rayy_Kitsune wrote:Alright, sorry I didn't realize there was an order I already posted DX

No sweat! ^^ It's not a big deal. We're just trying to keep it organized since there's so many people in this one place interacting with each other at the moment.

I think Tundra's the next to post, correct?
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Postby Tundra » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:12 am

Yups, it is my turn to post. Im trying to think of how to push the plot along, Bar fights always are fun though. And so far, Kuars has just be observing everyone else fight, staying in the grey like he always does. BUT, I do plan on him doing something. Its just..stuck..on if i want to have him act..normal? like hes NOT an Ancient summoner? XD Or if I want him to give into that primal nature that's in him from the bond itself. ...

*thinks*

Hmm..if Kuar was to get injured..Val would show up..all flame..and in full dragon/ancient form in a blaze of fire that would just be for show and not harm anyone..after all they are bonded, and Kuar is really Vals..ONLY friend. *pets lonely val*

What you all think I should do?

(Can imagine if Kuar was effected by the plague/virus created from opening the gate..o god..the tearing pain that would be. I can imagine him slowly losing his mind though, as Val loses his magic.*pets poor Kuar and Val)

O..and welcome to the party Rayy_Kitsune, to include everyone..the posting order is this right now

Tundra, Anders, Kalo, Startedraining, Lady LeStraud, Silverhart, Saren(When she returns)

Rayy_Kitsune you have a choice, you can be before Silverhart, or After. If you dicided to be after, feel free to finish your post before I do. That way we can get you inside and see all the fun, no matter what fun it may be.

It has come to a point where Im gunna insist we do break up the group because so many..so many
Always Hoarding Griffins
Art best viewed on Mozilla
Tundra

Postby Goblin » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:29 am

It's fine I kinda like we're I stopped now anyway, it'll give everyone a chance to react, do they run, continue, stop, or go after her ect.
Goblin

Postby Kalo » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:19 am

Yeah, it's probably about time we break it up a bit. The group is getting huge! I would like to get a little more fighting in with Ty before everything's broken up (man, the bar fight is fun!), but even if you were to have Val come in in all his fiery glory, I could throw in a little more before I were to do a reaction. Honestly, the Val idea sounds awesome! Pick was considering maybe having Ty get hurt, but I probably won't do much if anything, especially if something happens to Kuar. As for whether he acts like an ancient summoner or not, I'm not really sure. Whatever you do, I'm fine with ^u^
Trading wrote:
Looking For:
ImageBaublesImage
Missing Pets (Wishlist)
(Willing to Overpay!)

Have:
Monthly Swaps
Event Swaps
Past Event Trades
And More! Check out my trading groups!
Meet the Kalo wrote:
Hey there, I'm Kalo!
I'm a super awkward fangirl
who prefers fictional worlds
to the real one. I have a weird
penchant for giant robot
smack-downs (Transformers,
Pacific Rim, Bionicle... you get
my drift), not to mention superheroes.
You can throw Marvel or DC at me --
I love them both (but I'm
seriously way too excited for
Spiderman: Homecoming).
And while I'm usually terrible at
striking up random conversations,
I can rant about my favorite
fandoms for days on end.
Feel free to send me a PM about
anything. I'd be more than willing
to chat!
You can also find me on:
ChickenSmoothie
Charahub
PaigeeWorld
XBox (RoboSmackdown)
Currently Reading wrote:Jerk: California

Currently Watching wrote:Transformers: Robots in Disguise

Currently Listening To wrote:Various Movie and Game Scores

Currently Playing wrote:Overwatch
Destiny
Kalo

Postby revenant » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:51 pm

If we're trying to break up the big group, we'll need more characters to meet and talk indiviudally, or in smaller groups. Deryn hasn't talked to anyone who's there right now, but she does know a lot about treating injuries. If someone gets hurt in the fight, helping them would be a good way for her to meet them.
╔═══════════════════╗
reyes
male, bi
trying for a complete collection
(11 pages left)
trade me wishlist stuff!!
also offering CS pets for eld
╚═══════════════════╝

revenant

PreviousNext

Return to OOC, Character Threads, and RP Discussions