Spiritual Realm~Forms/Discussion Thread

Here you may post RP discussions for a specific thread, 1x1 role plays, or for group discussions. Chat with friends about potential RP topics or post here for your character/story organization needs.

Re: Spirits of the Animal Realm~Forms/Discussion Thread

Postby SilentObserver » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:04 pm

Yup, that's L and Near :3

Does anyone know Nears real name ouo?

I do .3.
SilentObserver

Postby Bast » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:06 pm

Of course that's L and Near! X3 So a-dork-able. Lol.

Hebi: Nuh! I wanna play with you! *holds pocky* ^-^

Grey: *slips a pocky in blanket and nibbles*

Luster: .3. Wherever you wish to be... *flirts*
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.
Click Deemo to go to her shop!)

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby Mercy Storm » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:09 pm

Uh. I did for about five minutes.
~It's dangerous being a demigod, but there is a thrill to it.~
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby Bast » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:15 pm

Lol. Its ok. I forgot and too lazy to google it. XD
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby Mercy Storm » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:17 pm

Nate River. That's what it gave me. ))
~It's dangerous being a demigod, but there is a thrill to it.~
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby Bast » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:26 pm

Oh. Cool. :3 lol. Just thought of Dr.Who, River Song. XD
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby Bast » Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:22 am

"Let's go eat a banana split..." ^-^ -Darui
"... And give it some fresh cherry sauce at the end." >:3 -Ryuuk
Name: Darui or Ryuuk, depends who has the reigns.
Age you died (You still age older): 7; now he's 19
Animal you can shift to (Optional): Hmm... How to put this... A sleipnir ram? Eight legged ram/demon thing? XD
Personality: Well lets get something clear... He's completely schizophrenic. Darui is his "original" nice self and Ryuuk is the insane bloodthirsty half. Can this get any easier to explain? X3
The main difference between the two personalities is his speech pattern and tone of voice. Darui is very calm when not hyper and always has an "airy" feel to it. A very sweet guy if he stays out long enough. Ryuuk, on the other hand, bears a darker demeanor. His voice becomes deeper with a harsh edge and his vocabulary seems to be more versatile, using words that you normally wouldn't hear people say anymore. Darui is the child inside that is content with simplicity while Ryuuk is the more adult mind that loathes and despises everything. Darui acts like he doesn't know swordsmanship, using a sheathed katana like a stick to defend while Ryuuk will gladly show you his skill, able to wield up to seven at a time; Ryuuk is the one that completely accepts his animal shift and has learned to control how much he shifts so to wield all seven he grows four more arms and the seventh blade is held in his mouth, a vary rare escalation phase since he usually keeps the limit at three swords. Darui doesn't really like his shift animal and can be scarred of it from time to time.

History: A past neither care to share, after coming to this place at the age of seven the council took him in and tried to groom him into their personal underground dog. They succeeded at the cost of his sanity and after a few rampages they had him confined in a padded cell. After figuring out his ticks they let him out only for missions. His split personality combined with his training has made him quite the formidable foe. Not only are his personality switches unpredictable but he can also manipulate himself.
Crush: Whomever can put up with his constant personality switches. XD
boyfriend/girlfriend(?): Nope. Darui is scared he'll ruin your day and scar you for life. If Ryuuk doesn't kill you that is.
Ex boyfriend/girlfriend(?): Tested out the dating possibility with Saku... After three days decided never again... Lol.
Sexuality: Straight for the most part, on very rare occasions a guy can catch his visual interest. Very rare occasions.
Likes: Darui- sweets, playing video games, relaxing stuff, more sweets.
Ryuuk- Killing anyone who has ill will towards Darui (his only entertainment), meat and ramen. I guess he likes his missions too if its to kill someone.

Dislikes: Darui- Peas, dangerous/bad people (oh, the irony), blood and shifting.
Ryuuk- hearts and rainbows kind of people, anyone not cooperating or getting in his way, peas (you will never get them to eat peas... Ever. Don't even ask xD).

Enemies?: His targets?
Friends?: Darui: I have friends? They all must be dead, I bet it was Ryuuk's fault...
Ryuuk: They were incompetent fools. It did them justice to spare us more air.

Kin?: Umm... Darui and Ryuuk? Might be related to Grey... e3e
Themesong (Haha, why not o3o): Here
Other?: The council only lets him carry four blades so if he ever goes on a rampage the rest will have to be improves. And his full ram form is about the size of a... Shire horse... Yeah. Sounds about right. X3
(I'll add his two primary katanas in a bit. .3. I doubt that they'll ever be mended but if so it'll be way later in the future.)

((Soooo... How's it on the strange scale? '3'))

Name; Zangoo and Tengoo
Zangoo is the five poing start guard, gold, and it's blade is cured in poison.
Tengoo is the four point star guard, black, and it's blade is actually cured with the antidote to Zangoo's poison and is a reversed blade sword.

Age; who knows?
Gender; don't care, clueless like Luster.
Shifting animal (optional); Their just katanas on a chain. .3.
Crush; Meh. Not really interested.
Other(?); Sarcastic and puny, they can be the epitome of stupidity at times. They can alter their voice however they want and can be perfect mimics of practically anything. Its their hobby to mess with Darui/Ryuuk. I guess you can say their kin to Luster in terms of being Soul Weapons. Ryuuk only keeps them around cuz they can be funny sometimes and they prove to be a challenge to wield in combat. Darui doesn't mind them much but prefers when their not talking udder stupidity.
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby SilentObserver » Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:08 am

Accepted .D.

Yes. Nate River is Nears real name.

Liz: *sigh* You're not going to take no as an answer, are you?

Joyce: *chuckles* I'm good with sitting here, how about you?
SilentObserver

Postby Bast » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:38 pm

Luster: What!? Nuuuuh! Not the Goo twins! How could you, Bast!? T^T

What? At least I'm not bringing in Hairouku. Calm down. ^-^

Saku: O_O You had to brink Ryuuk in too? You really want me to die, don't you? *hugs Max*

Ryuuk: Silence thou complaints, simpleton! Or I shall cut you to ribbons!

Darui: That's not nice, Ryuuk. I'm sorry, guys...

Hex: o-o well crap.

Hebi: *ignores everyone else* ^-^ your the one who taunted me... *pokes Liz's lips with pocky*
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby SilentObserver » Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:20 pm

Joyce: Is okie Luster :3

Caylee: <.<

Liz: I suppose you're right =-=' ...
SilentObserver

PreviousNext