Spiritual Realm~Forms/Discussion Thread

Here you may post RP discussions for a specific thread, 1x1 role plays, or for group discussions. Chat with friends about potential RP topics or post here for your character/story organization needs.

Re: .:Spirits of the Animal Realm ~Forms/Discussion Thread:.

Postby Mercy Storm » Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:17 am

Max: Saku, don't. *looks at him* Else you'll start drinking.))
~It's dangerous being a demigod, but there is a thrill to it.~
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby Bast » Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:26 am

Hebi: I'll ssstart truth or dare! Sssaku! Truth or dare? .D.

Saku: Dare! >^>

Hebi: =_= I dare you to not drink during thisss game... There problem sssolved...

Saku: e-e you sneaky little worm...
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.
Click Deemo to go to her shop!)

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:08 am

Working on Liz's and Joyce's forms were harder than I thought .D. I can't find any time to do it xDD
SilentObserver

Postby Bast » Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:55 pm

Hmmm... Do you think I need to make Luster's form? :-/
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:00 pm

If you want then sure ^-^
SilentObserver

Postby Mercy Storm » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:01 pm

It would be cool.
~It's dangerous being a demigod, but there is a thrill to it.~
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby Bast » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:07 pm

Hmm... Ok. I'll try to not be lazy. :p lol.
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:08 pm

XD okeh
SilentObserver

Postby Bast » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:30 pm

"I love you so much I can kill you!"
Name: Luster // Love Thorn
Age you died (You still age older): Unknown
Animal you can shift to (Optional): None, he's a dagger.
Personality: Luster is full of love and is extremely loyal to a painful measure. Even though he respects and follows his master to the ends of the earth it doesn't mean he will keep his opinion to himself if he thinks it needs to be heard. Luster doesn't hate or make enemies on his own, he simply comes to dislike certain individuals. He's very nice and, unlike Hebi, can talk your ear off if he isn't ordered to shut up.
History: He doesn't remember anything before his existence as a Soul Weapon and has had many masters who've treated him like nothing more then a tool. The Soul Weapons were crafted during the height of a warring era between rival shinobi clans before they died out by sealing a soul, usually human, into a weapon. The practice began when the Mi (snake) and Tatsu (dragon) clans became allies in order to end the war through mutual interests. With the dying of the war the weapons were scattered between the two clans, a few stolen, and most sealed away so to not fall into the wrong hands. Sekigetsu became the new owner of Luster by being handed down through generations, his family was one of many that swore to protect the relics of war. Its known that eight Soul Weapons were made but because of the clans being known for the extensive practice it isn't certain of how many "failed prototypes" are also possibly out there.
Crush: None... *whisper* Maybe Joyce
boyfriend/girlfriend(?): None
Ex boyfriend/girlfriend(?): None
Sexuality: Bi? I guess? Asexual? I have no idea...
Dislikes: Sy, mean people, non-chivalrous characters towards ladies.
Enemies?: No one really other then Sekigetsu's enemies.
Friends?: Hebi, Saku, Joyce, Yuko, Lizzy.
Kin?: Unknown; other Soul Weapons.
Themesong (Haha, why not o3o): What I Got by Sublime
Other?: He isn't sure how he feels about Hades. o3o
Luster uses emotions to define his abilities in battle, greatly depending on the wielder's emotions can also lead to his or her death if not mentally and emotionaly stable. His most strong emotion is love but since he magnifies the emotion it can also lead to catastrophic results if the user isn't careful. He doesn't bear any magical properties, however, the engraving on the blade isn't only to identify him as a Soul Weapon. It is a form of seal that connects him to the person that he identifies as his Master and when called by name will return to the master regardless of where he is, capable of flying very long distances and forcing to cut anything in it's path in order to answer the summon of it's master. The strength of this bond is also determined by the master's emotional state so if the bond is weak it is likely to not cut through a tough obstacle despite the summon.
Last edited by Bast on Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby Sadies » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:57 pm

I drews Ryuu a new image. :3

Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sleepy Ash (Aka Kuro) from Servamp.
Sadies

PreviousNext

Return to OOC, Character Threads, and RP Discussions