Spiritual Realm~Forms/Discussion Thread

Here you may post RP discussions for a specific thread, 1x1 role plays, or for group discussions. Chat with friends about potential RP topics or post here for your character/story organization needs.

Re: .:Spirits of the Animal Realm ~Forms/Discussion Thread:.

Postby Mercy Storm » Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:08 pm

*growls defensively* mine.

Image Without Wings
"The Sky Is A Place Of Freedom."
Name: Masaka
Age you died (You still age older): 15.
Animal you can shift to (Optional): I'm just a Fairy
Personality: I'm a fun, bubbly person. I'm quirky, artistic, but when mad, I'm hostile.
History: I grew in a small town in Texas. I lived on a farm and had a fairly normal life. I was an only child, but I behaved well. I died from phnemonia
Crush: Impress me.
boyfriend/girlfriend(?): Nope
Ex boyfriend/girlfriend(?): Never had one.
Sexuality: Straight
Likes: Many things. Music, art, flying, animals. Nice people. Archery
Dislikes: Sadness, all hold, smoking
Enemies?: None
Friends?: Anyone nice
Kin?: nope
Themesong (Haha, why not o3o): I Lived by OneRepublic
Other?:
~
Last edited by Mercy Storm on Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
~It's dangerous being a demigod, but there is a thrill to it.~
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby Bast » Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:39 pm

Nooo!!! *whimpers* fine. But I have an even more adorable kitty! P:< *points at siggy*
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.
Click Deemo to go to her shop!)

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby Mercy Storm » Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:08 am

Well, fine then.
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby Bast » Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:14 am

*throws pillows at you* Ha!
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby Mercy Storm » Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:17 am

Be afraid! Be very afraid!

Mercy Storm

Postby SilentObserver » Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:18 am

Mine is better than both of yours. He even has his own theme song.

Accepted)
SilentObserver

Postby Mercy Storm » Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:19 am

Nu Silent!!!

Mercy Storm

Postby SilentObserver » Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:20 am

YUSS >:D
SilentObserver

Postby Mercy Storm » Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:21 am

No!!!!!! Image

Mercy Storm

Postby Bast » Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:22 am

Lmao! How durr yuh Silent! How durr yuh!?
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

PreviousNext

Return to OOC, Character Threads, and RP Discussions