Lilac's Kennels! Grand Opening!!

You may post adoptable art in here.

Re: Lilac's Kennels! Grand Opening!!

Postby psychout10 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:34 pm

I Want A Carrier!
Username: psychout10
Name Of Carrier: Starlight
Gender Of Carrier: Female
Number Of Carrier: 1 I meant 2! sorry :?
Have You Read The Rules? Yup!
Other: Thank you!!
Image Image
^^
Meet my little friend, Starlight!! She's my pet Carrier ^u^ Want to adopt one? Go here! viewtopic.php?f=43&t=6387&start=20
[size=150](Shout out to Lilac for making me this wonderful Carrier!)

I'm currently hosting a adoption center so please follow the rules at this topic: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=6815&p=395823#p395823
psychout10

Postby psychout10 » Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:58 pm

Thank you lilac! Can I use this lil' guy in my signature :) ?
Image Image
^^
Meet my little friend, Starlight!! She's my pet Carrier ^u^ Want to adopt one? Go here! viewtopic.php?f=43&t=6387&start=20
[size=150](Shout out to Lilac for making me this wonderful Carrier!)

I'm currently hosting a adoption center so please follow the rules at this topic: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=6815&p=395823#p395823
psychout10

Postby Lilac » Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:51 pm

psychout10 wrote:Thank you lilac! Can I use this lil' guy in my signature :) ?

Yep!

I'm Lilac! I've been on the site for a while but just came back from a long break. I love all 90's grunge and alternative rock as well as 80's hair rock. I also love the San Antonio Spurs and the Golden State Warriors
so feel free to PM me about any of these topics! I love trades and wont let them rot! If you are a newbie (under 2 months on the site) PM me for a gift! Have a wonderful day!
Lilac

Postby moosh154 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:48 pm

I Want A Custom!
Username: moosh154
What I Want (Carrier, Dreamcatcher, or Dream Keeper) A dream catcher
Reference/Detailed Description: Could it be like a mix of a sky blue and then a darker blue, and then could the actually dream catcher in its mouth be light green with some kind of sparkles?
Payment: 1 2014 rare and uncommon?
Name of Custom: Tide
Other: Not sure what you want for the payment, so just tell me if the payment I offered was too much or too little.

Hai! I’m not very active anymore, but if you want to chat, feel free to send over a pm or too! ^u^
moosh154

Postby Lilac » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:17 am

moosh154 wrote:I Want A Custom!
Reference/Detailed Description: Could it be like a mix of a sky blue and then a darker blue, and then could the actually dream catcher in its mouth be light green with some kind of sparkles?
Other: Not sure what you want for the payment, so just tell me if the payment I offered was too much or too little.

Okay the payment is fine! I'm having some uploading problems so it may be a while though

I'm Lilac! I've been on the site for a while but just came back from a long break. I love all 90's grunge and alternative rock as well as 80's hair rock. I also love the San Antonio Spurs and the Golden State Warriors
so feel free to PM me about any of these topics! I love trades and wont let them rot! If you are a newbie (under 2 months on the site) PM me for a gift! Have a wonderful day!
Lilac

Postby Evening Griffin. » Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:57 pm

I Want A Carrier!
Username: Evening Griffin.
Name Of Carrier: Pale Angel
Number Of Carrier: 5
Have You Read The Rules? Yes
Other: Cookie

Pale Angel, My Love
Evening Griffin.

Postby moosh154 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:20 pm

Lilac wrote:

Okay the payment is fine! I'm having some uploading problems so it may be a while though

That's ok! When would you like me to send the payment? Before or after the art is finished?

Hai! I’m not very active anymore, but if you want to chat, feel free to send over a pm or too! ^u^
moosh154

Postby Lilac » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:30 pm

moosh154 wrote:
Lilac wrote:

That's ok! When would you like me to send the payment? Before or after the art is finished?

Can you send it as a suggestion first then I'll send it back when I'm finished?

Evening Griffin. wrote:I Want A Carrier!
Username: Evening Griffin.
Name Of Carrier: Pale Angel
Number Of Carrier: 5
Have You Read The Rules? Yes
Other: Cookie

Sent the code ^-^

Lilac

Postby Lilac » Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:48 am

moosh154 wrote:
Lilac wrote:

I couldn't really do sparkles too well so I did more of a glow effect if that's okay with you..

Lilac

Postby moosh154 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:32 am

Lilac wrote:
moosh154 wrote:
Lilac wrote:

I couldn't really do sparkles too well so I did more of a glow effect if that's okay with you..

That's ok! I'm sure it will turn out amazing! :D
Also, I am sending the trade this very moment in a suggestion.

moosh154

PreviousNext

Return to Adoptables