Lovely Labrador Adoption Center

Place all gifting threads for giveaway games, new members, and free adoption topics here.

Lovely Labrador Adoption Center

Postby Walnut » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:22 pm

Welcome to the Lovely Labrador Adoption Center!
RULES
1. Take 1 pet for every 10 pets there are. You can adopt once per week. (Ex: 10 pets in the adoption group, you may adopt one pet. 20 pets in the group, you get two pets. 30 pets in the group, you get three pets.)
2. Bumping is appreciated but not mandatory.
3. These are all pets from this month that I have duplicates of, so if you are looking for rarer pets, I'd suggest finding somewhere else.
4. For every 2 pets you donate, you get 1 extra pet.
5. Enjoy your new pets! c:
6. The AC will close if we get under five pets.

GIVEAWAY
I am giving away a ____________ from _______! To enter to raffle, please post saying "entering!" I will give you numbers, you don't need to say one. I will be using a randomizer to choose the winner. Bribery may result in disqualification. Whoever doesn't win gets a small gift at the end of the giveaway.
End date:
Other:

Donator List

Junelyn
Spectrum Wings
Blackbeard123

Thank you, donators!

LAST POLL'S RESULTS:
Q: "Do you like this adoption center?"
It's one of the best adoption centers ever! 4 votes, 33%
I like it, but not as much as other adoption centers. 3 votes, 25%
It's okay, there are way better AC's though . . .4 votes, 33%
Bleah. 0 votes, 0%
IT'S HORRIBLE I'M NEVER COMING BACK HERE! 1 vote, 8%

"What could I do to make this adoption center better?"
Set a higher limit! 4 votes
Better prizes for donators! 3 votes
Rarer pets! 4 votes
Weekly/monthly giveaways! 0 votes
Other 1 vote
Last edited by Walnut on Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:47 pm, edited 25 times in total.
I may not be on Eldemore during the weekdays due to an extremely busy schedule! I am sorry to everyone who RP's with me, trades with me, or adopts from the Lovely Labrador AC! (I am still open to trades and will keep writing, but that may take a while.)

Animal Jam headdress, phantom plushies, nature arch and more for Eldemore: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2603
AJ Headdress UFA: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3460
Lovely Labrador AC: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2663&view=viewpoll
Walnut

Re: GETTING RID OF EXTRA PETS!

Postby Walnut » Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:55 pm

BUMP
Fell off front page
I may not be on Eldemore during the weekdays due to an extremely busy schedule! I am sorry to everyone who RP's with me, trades with me, or adopts from the Lovely Labrador AC! (I am still open to trades and will keep writing, but that may take a while.)

Animal Jam headdress, phantom plushies, nature arch and more for Eldemore: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2603
Walnut

Postby Walnut » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:40 pm

Nump

Walnut

Postby Walnut » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:06 am

Bump! By the way, you can now adopt another pet if you reached your two pet limit.

Walnut

Postby MP3 iPod » Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:39 pm

Bump
MP3 iPod

Postby foxxwish » Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:51 pm

bump c:
ImageFoxie | ♀ | teenager | naïve; easily exciteable
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀
Most people around call me fox or foxx but feel free to call me whatever as long as I know you're talking to me c: I am 13 hours ahead of eld. My favourite species are glassworks and otterlings. I think I have way too many infinite hoards 8D Please don't feel discouraged if you don't have any pets on my wishlist as my wl mostly comprises of 2013 bazaar pets; I have mostly everything else. Bad trades and bad attitudes irritate me easily but other than that I like to think of myself as a nice, friendly, easy-going person, so feel free to talk to me, I don't bite! Unless I'm hungry ;P
foxxwish

Re: CLOSED UNTIL WE REACH TEN PETS!

Postby Walnut » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:33 pm

Closed until we reach 10 pets! Sorry about that D:

Walnut

Re: Lovely Labrador Adoption Center

Postby Walnut » Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:54 pm

Bump! Reopened, yay!

Walnut

Re: Lovely Labrador Adoption Center LIMIT RAISED!

Postby Walnut » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:41 pm

Bump! Ooh, new pets added! Limit raised to 6 pets! (Until we get to 59 or less)

Walnut

Re: Lovely Labrador Adoption Center LIMIT RAISED!

Postby Kenai » Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:15 am

did someone really have to vote for the hateful option? O.oBump
Thank you for everything, I appreciate the generosity and kindness the community had in it during the short time I had to spare.
However I have no time left for this hobby, and I can no longer stay active, let alone inactive. Thank you everyone, and goodbye from the 1st October onwards:C <3

Twitter: @Haxorua_
Kenai

Next

Return to Giveaways