CLOSED

A place to post all of your Eldemore auction threads. For offsite, Eldemore pets, and art auctions.

CLOSED

Postby Walnut » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:29 am

THIS AUCTION HAS ENDED! Silver has sent an auto bid, though I still have the headdress because Silver has not not sent me payment yet and therefore I will not send him/her the headdress.
As you may know if you looked at my topic in offsite trades, (found in signature), you will see that I am quitting Animal Jam and would like to get rid of everything. Today I am auctioning off my green & black headdress. My animal jam username is walnut72.
END DATE: October 1st or the minute Silver gets back to me.
RULES:
1. Send a trade including the pets you are offering for the headdress, and a message saying "This is a bid on the auction for your headdress" or something like that. Offsite trading is risky, so if you are worried you might get scammed, post a link to the group you are offering or send a trade suggestion.
2. I only want WL pets.
BIDS
lemurlover1234 :? : tradeview.php?tID=66149 CANCELED
lemurlover1234 :| : tradeview.php?tID=66432
Silver :mrgreen: :D : tradeview.php?tID=64179
Username unknown :I : tradeview.php?tID=72477
BOOSTERS
Anniversary Event pets on WL
AUTOS/POSSIBLE AUTOS
Black dire wolf (?)
1-3 bazaar fairy dire wolves (?)
END DATE: October 1st, 2014 (unless auto'ed)
Ratings:
:mrgreen:=Auto!
:D=Lead bid!
:)=Great bid!
:|=Okay bid.
:?=Not my favorite.
:oops:=Not very good bid.
:(=No chance of winning. If this is the only bid, auction will be extended until I can get a better bid.
Last edited by Walnut on Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
I may not be on Eldemore during the weekdays due to an extremely busy schedule! I am sorry to everyone who RP's with me, trades with me, or adopts from the Lovely Labrador AC! (I am still open to trades and will keep writing, but that may take a while.)

Animal Jam headdress, phantom plushies, nature arch and more for Eldemore: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2603
AJ Headdress UFA: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3460
Lovely Labrador AC: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2663&view=viewpoll
Walnut

Re: AJ GREEN AND BLACK HEADDRESS UFA

Postby Walnut » Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:53 pm

Bump
I may not be on Eldemore during the weekdays due to an extremely busy schedule! I am sorry to everyone who RP's with me, trades with me, or adopts from the Lovely Labrador AC! (I am still open to trades and will keep writing, but that may take a while.)

Animal Jam headdress, phantom plushies, nature arch and more for Eldemore: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2603
Walnut

Postby Walnut » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:11 pm

Bump

Walnut

Postby Walnut » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:16 pm

Bump

Walnut

Postby gap629 AJ » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:48 pm

awesome some lucky jammer finally got a headdress :D

Last bumped by Walnut on Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:48 pm.
Live well and dream no matter how rude someone may be don't be brought down by hurtful words :)
gap629 AJ

Return to Auctions