Looking for WL Pets & Baubles

All Eldemore trading, such as monthly and event swaps, should be posted here.

Re: Looking for WL Pets & Baubles • REALLY WANT BAUBLES

Postby Cabe » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:09 pm

Bump
Hoarding:
I hoard all Otterlings. I love any and all, and would love to get a trade with them in it. I also have a hoard goal of 20 for the fairy jackalopes.

Trades:
I adore trades, and am always happy to work something out with someone, so feel free to send me one anytime! If you're unsure about something, please PM me or check out my trade thread.
I am currently looking for baubles and Otterlings on my wishlist!

Other:
Need help or want to chat? Feel free to PM me! I may not seem like it but I'm always happy to chat with someone or help someone out.

Cabe

Re: Looking for WL Pets & Baubles • REALLY WANT BAUBLES

Postby Cabe » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:12 pm

Bump
Hoarding:
I hoard all Otterlings. I love any and all, and would love to get a trade with them in it. I also have a hoard goal of 20 for the fairy jackalopes.

Trades:
I adore trades, and am always happy to work something out with someone, so feel free to send me one anytime! If you're unsure about something, please PM me or check out my trade thread.

Other:
Need help or want to chat? Feel free to PM me! I may not seem like it but I'm always happy to chat with someone or help someone out.

Cabe

Re: Looking for WL Pets & Baubles

Postby Cabe » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:30 am

Bump
Hoarding:

Trades:

Other:

Cabe

Postby Cabe » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:31 pm

Bump
Hoarding:

Trades:

Other:

Cabe

Postby Cabe » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:59 am

Bump
Hoarding:

Trades:

Other:

Cabe

Postby Cabe » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:56 pm

Bump

Last bumped by Cabe on Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:56 pm.
Hoarding:

Trades:

Other:

Cabe

Previous

Return to Eldemore Trading