Spiritual Realm~Forms/Discussion Thread

Here you may post RP discussions for a specific thread, 1x1 role plays, or for group discussions. Chat with friends about potential RP topics or post here for your character/story organization needs.

Re: .:Spirits of the Animal Realm ~Forms/Discussion Thread:.

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:08 pm

No not really, unless you guys want >u>
SilentObserver

Postby Bast » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:21 pm

Hmm... Maybe. I guess you'll see why i ask later.
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.
Click Deemo to go to her shop!)

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:39 pm

Okie :3
SilentObserver

Postby Bast » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:45 am

Muahaha!!! Revenge!!! XD

Bast wrote:
Terms:

~ Contract- A mutual agreement signed in blood between a mortal and immortal consisting of three conditions and one price.
~ Claiming of a soul- Contractor has the right to use and manipulate the soul how he/she wants.
~ Devouring of a soul- Contractor consumes the soul becoming it's final resting place.
~ Apple of Rebirth- Genetically modified apple that kills the consumer then reviving him/her after a short period of time with shifter abilities that best embody the person's greatest desire, in the case where desire is lacking, their personality. Despite the great power it grants it also carries a penalty; the stronger the animal/desire the higher the penalty.
~ Apple of Forbidden Resurrection- Produced through tainting the Apple of Rebirth with the blood of an immortal, granting the same power and penalty as it's pure form but with the added aspect of a contract with the owner of the blood infused. Unlike the original contract the apple also gives the consumer the right to choose both the conditions and the price.

Dianne's Contract:

Conditions:
    I.) Sakura Tozoku cannot be hurt by the contractor.
    II.) Sakura Tozoku's soul cannot be claimed by the contractor.
    III.) Contractee's consciousness remains intact while in possession of the contractor.

Price:
    ¬ Contractee's soul shall be claimed by the contractor upon death.

Dianne's Forbidden Resurrection Contract:
    ***This contract renders any previous contract void.***

Conditions:
    I.) Contractee has complete free will from contractor.
    II.) Contractor cannot harm anything the contractee considers a treasure.
    III.) Contractor nor contractee can alter the conditions or price unless a mutual and pure agreement is met.

Price:
    ¬ Contractee's soul shall be devoured by the contractor upon death.

Power and Penalty:

Shifter Power- Mythical; Earth Dragon
    Penalty- Complete vulnerability; depending on how much and how long the shift is her body goes into a hibernation state that is nearly impossible to wake from until the penalty has been paid; an equivalent exchange between time and energy consumed.
    Mythical Perk- Plea of a Decade; she can draw the accumulated energy of the next ten years from the earth which aids in instant regeneration and increased stamina. Her body then enters a dormant, or comma like state for the next ten years which can't be awoken from with all senses and consciousness still intact.

Grey's Contract:

Conditions:
    I.) Contractee has complete free will from contractor.
    II.) Contractee will only obey commands from the Weeping Archangel, not the contractor.
    III.) Contractor cannot change the price of this contract in any way.

Price:
    ¬ Contractee's soul shall be devoured by the contractor upon death.

I'll leave it at this for now and edit in the rest when the fight breaks out. No spoilers! XD

***The linked drawing of the dragon belongs to and was done by me. They are characters of mine, I'm just using Rosalyne as her dragon model. No stealing please! Thanks!***
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.
Click Deemo to go to her shop!)

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby SilentObserver » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:52 am

*hiccup*
SilentObserver

Postby Mercy Storm » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:22 am

Case do mythical creatures for characters?
~It's dangerous being a demigod, but there is a thrill to it.~
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby SilentObserver » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:23 am

Like what? As a shifting animal and/or companion?
SilentObserver

Postby Mercy Storm » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:25 am

Fairies? Excluding powers. Just little creature that fly through out. *Im saying excluding powers because I assume stuff, such as instant healing and mind reading are wrong*
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby SilentObserver » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:28 am

Mmm... I suppose. That could be an add on for V.3 :3 But yea, no powers, because it might get a little bit confusing.
SilentObserver

Postby Mercy Storm » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:29 am

Yay! Fairies! And yeah. Add ins to v.3 sounds appropriate. Like the world is shifting.

Mercy Storm

PreviousNext

Return to OOC, Character Threads, and RP Discussions