Spiritual Realm~Forms/Discussion Thread

Here you may post RP discussions for a specific thread, 1x1 role plays, or for group discussions. Chat with friends about potential RP topics or post here for your character/story organization needs.

Re: Spirits of the Animal Realm~Forms/Discussion Thread

Postby Bast » Sun May 31, 2015 4:28 pm

Lol. Well most of mine are older. I'd just have Grey, Dianne, and Sachi. XD a 14 yr old senior. That's funny.
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.
Click Deemo to go to her shop!)

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby SilentObserver » Sun May 31, 2015 4:33 pm

Due to the realm's version of time and aging the council would temporarily bend their age if needed ouo
SilentObserver

Postby Bast » Sun May 31, 2015 5:00 pm

o-o scary... Lol. Ok. I can hardly wait now! XD I can already hear Grey dreading the thought of school.
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby SilentObserver » Sun May 31, 2015 11:16 pm

Images belong to me. The first was created with this, and the pitbull is a picture of my dog Ivy c:
"It's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for someone you're not."
Name: Ivy
Age you died (You still age older): Died at age 5, is now 6 (Qualified as 17, as a human)
Animal you can shift to (Optional): Pitbull (Dog) American and red-nose
Personality: Ivy is bubbly, and happy with who she is. Although she does cry, and doesn't like to cry in public or around people. She may be a dog and all, but she understands what's right and wrong. Don't take her for some mutt who wears a collar because you're wrong. Ivy is very intelligent. Her owner (Caylee) has successfully taught her how to read from when she was alive, and Ivy can speak both English and Swedish, but her Swedish is a little bit rusty. I highly suggest keeping insults of 'Dumb mutt' away from her because she is far from it. Another thing. DO NOT take her collar. I mean. Unless you want your arm tore off then... Fine by me >_>
History: Ivy was bred from a very kind family and was a loving pup. Until one day she was adopted out by a man who brought her to a big dark building... It was strange. She was underfed, and mistreated. She never did anything wrong, but was always abused. From that day she witnessed many dogs fight, and lunge at people. Some of them never returned to the kennel... Ivy wondered what had happened to them. There was one dog that seemed to care for Ivy. A big German shepherd. Whom had treated her like his own pup. Until one day Ivy was actually picked to fight. She won the sad battle and fell into depression. Her breed was very misunderstood... The dogs would bark and snarl. Some would lunge and bite. The final thing Ivy watched of the German shepherd was him walking into the rink. But he never returned.

When Ivy sat in her cage. Lonely, quiet, scarred and sad. She would wonder why she deserved this. She never did anything wrong. Ivy never even fought back against the foul humans. One day the same man who bought her came to her cage. Strapping a muzzle upon the dog, and the choke chain grew tight as he dragged her out to his car. Ivy did not go against him. An hour or so had passed and she arrived at a large house. When she was brought inside her wounds were still untreated and some still bleeding. The man only harshly tossed her into the attic. Ivy now thought she was alone once more...

After a minute she let out a whine. Almost as if she were crying. Her ears perked as shuffling was heard. A girl with white hair and sky blue eyes who had also appeared to be crying... This girl also seemed just a poorly treated as her. Ivy was afraid this girl would take out her anger on her. But as the girl moved closer Ivy was pulled into a hug as they both laid on the ground. Later that night Ivy's wounds were treated, and the girl did her best to feed her whatever she could. Ivy was not named before. Until one night the girl had actually spoke. Ivy thought she couldn't speak due to the quietness of this individual. Her name was Caylee. Ivy always listened to her. They both had much in common... Caylee had given Ivy a name. In which she named her Ivy of course. Later on Caylee had gotten a collar for her. A friend from school had given to her. Even a dog tag. In which it spelled 'Ivy'

Ivy seemed very happy, and proud to wear the collar. It was her most prized possession besides Caylee herself. After a week the man returned again. Ivy nor Caylee objected his requests. They both cowered before him. Ivy was taken from Caylee for an hour. Weird objects planted upon Ivy's collar. When Ivy was given back to Caylee she was only confused. From that day forward Ivy traveled from home to school with Caylee. Many stared at Ivy. Ivy never saw any other dogs at the school. Not that she cared either. Some even pet her like Caylee did. The part of the day Caylee and Ivy loathed the most was going home...

Wants: More mountain dew
Fears: Spiders, her worst fear are the dogs at the dog fights
Crush: Kaiden
boyfriend/girlfriend(?):
Ex boyfriend/girlfriend(?):
Sexuality: Straight
Dislikes: Self centered people
Kin?:
Themesong (Haha, why not o3o): Life's like a Jump Rope - Blue October
Other?: That history tho
Last edited by SilentObserver on Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
SilentObserver

Postby Bast » Sun May 31, 2015 11:41 pm

Ivy needs a nail trim. XD and you put "When Ivy was given back to Ivy she was only confused." :3 I enjoyed reading that.
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:01 am

That's what happens when you're fingers aren't working and you're tired xD

And they're like. Gloves. Mittens. Yeah xD
SilentObserver

Postby Bast » Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:05 pm

Lol. I meant your actual dog. XD I think ill work on forms too.
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:17 pm

Oh. PfFt

Of course.

Yeah.

Ivy doesn't cooperate well with the trimming of the nails... But I successfully did it last night c: I'm gonna... Get a new picture of her... If she actually looks at my phone without burying her face into the bed. Again T^T
SilentObserver

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:27 pm

[img]wip[/img]
"The old me's dead and gone... Am I perfect for you, yet?"
Name: Vanessa
Age you died (You still age older): 16 1/2 (Is now 17)
Animal you can shift to (Optional): Black wolf
Personality: Vanessa is quiet and shut out. Most of the time. She is trying to be a different person because apparently her old self scared people who she cared about away. Vanessa doesn't understand why she can't be someone who one would actually care for. Maybe one day someone will, but right now Vanessa is very quiet due to the death of Illusion. Once he had gotten close to her he died. Now Vanessa only wants to understand why she can't keep a close person without them dying or leaving her. She never talks about this, but don't let her laugh tell you otherwise.
History: Vanessa grew up with her mother, father, and two big brothers. One of them sadly died when she was seven though... On her birthday. As Vanessa grew up with her brother Aaron their parents grew furious with one another. Always fighting and threatening to file a divorce and who would get the kids. Vanessa never spoke about it. She just lived about her days. Never liked school even though she was popular. Until one day a particular girl came to school, and was later followed by a dog. Before she had arrived Vanessa was rude and always took the wrong turn with boys, and decisions in life. When this girl had come to the school she sort of... Changed Vanessa of those ways. Vanessa even opened up to her. Her name was Caylee. She thought it was a lovely name, but Caylee never talked about her life. Making Vanessa wonder about what happened at home, or even if she had one. Vanessa is also the one who bought the collar and dog tag for Caylee.
Wants: To be special/meaningful to someone. Someone who care.
Fears: Wearing a bikini bathing suit in public (She feels it is too revealing), heights, someone leaving her
Crush: It's a secret.
boyfriend/girlfriend(?): NoNe
Ex boyfriend/girlfriend(?): Miko (Dead)
Sexuality: Pansexual, but keeps it a secret. No one knows...
Dislikes: Despite her being alone a lot she truly wants someone to come and tell her it's okay. To hold her and show her that they actually care.
Kin?: Here
Themesong (Haha, why not o3o): Perfect - P!nk
Other?: Vanessa now wears Illusion's eyepatch over her right eye, and is blind in her right eye. Only Illusion knows.
SilentObserver

Postby Bast » Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:03 pm

((Written description to be edited))

Name; Xzavior
Age; Unknown; looks around 18-23
Gender; Male
Shifting animal (optional); Multiple swords; Persian Saber, katana, long sword, jagged b****** sword, rapier, executioner (like Zabuza's), and great sword.
Crush; None
Personality; Outgoing and can be daring. He has the bad-boy personality like his looks yet still respectful and a gentleman. Sincere and honest, he doesn't lie unless he feels it would be justified or is essential to deceive you. His life outside of the clan is an open book to anyone but try and dig into the Clan and it's secrets and he will suspect you to no end. Still, he'll give you one chance to make things right and one alone so don't screw up a second time. He cares deeply for Laurence and the other Soul Weapons so if you threaten their stability be assured you'll be hearing from him.

----------

Name; Mordakai
Age; Unknown; looks around 25
Gender; Male
Shifting animal (optional); Morning Star Mace
Crush; None
Personality; Silent and quiet, he is truly a man of few words. He rarely speaks and when he does its usually something important... Most of the time.

-----------

Name; Grant [aka: Seven]
Age; Unknown; looks around 16 or 17, youngest of the eight
Gender; Male
Shifting animal (optional); Great Axe. Various firearm artillery can be shot from the stem of the axe.
Crush; None
Personality; Dull and careless could best describe him. Unlike the others with their unique quirks and qualities, Seven usually keeps a blank expression, seemingly unfazed by whatever goes on around him. Despite his biased character he has an underlining jerk mask. He'll trick anyone into doing something and mask the blame on them. Most would consider him creepy and disturbing just because he would squat in one place and stare at everyone while thinking up ways to annoy the others out of boredom. What divides him from Hex is that he may think up a lot of plans and plots but rarely risks getting in trouble and shrugs off the majority of his ideas, ending up with just annoying everyone with his presence.
Last edited by Bast on Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

PreviousNext

Return to OOC, Character Threads, and RP Discussions