Krint Discovery Journal

Share your stories and written works here. Keep all writing user friendly.

Krint Discovery Journal

Postby Lailic » Wed May 14, 2014 3:33 pm

Discovery Journal

Main Krint Thread found Here

This is my "Discovery Journal" there will be tons of short stories, journal entries, photos ect. Everything will be Krint related in some way. Please do not post, although reading through here is much appreciated.

My colleagues Discovery Journal's

Natch's
Charlie's

Last edited by Lailic on Fri May 16, 2014 2:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Commissions wrote: Currently closed till farther notice

I love you, Avril L. wrote:I like your smile
I like your vibe
I like your style
But that's not why I love you

Lailic wrote:Pronounced: Lay-Lick
Mood: Happy (:
Preferred Pronoun: She/Her

The Sane One The Interesting one The Secretive one The Sassiest One The Quiet one

Lailic

Re: Krint Discovery Journal

Postby Lailic » Wed May 14, 2014 3:41 pm

Date: January 5, 2014

It’s been a long trip to get here, but my colleagues and I have arrived on the planet Safirina. We have set up a base camp in the middle of a large meadow. As was expected the planet is remarkable like earth, yet also vary different. The plants are many colors, every color the human eye can see. Its beautiful. Arrow has taken to this place rather nicely. We've only seen small rodent like creatures. Oh and some weird looking furry creatures. They look like a ball of fur. They seem to be the equivalent of a squirrel. So far no sigh of intelligent life.

Arrow is throwing his ball at me. I guess its time to play.

Lailic

I like your vibe
I like your style

The Sane One The Interesting one The Secretive one The Sassiest One The Quiet one

Lailic

Postby Lailic » Wed May 14, 2014 10:24 pm

Date: January 6, 2014

Today we started testing the temperature of the planet right now. It turns out the device we brought doesn't work. So we decided to come up with our own measurement based on how it felt to us. We decided the temperature was comfortable. It wasn't too hot or cold perfect weather. Arrow and I took a walk through the meadow and found a few more small rodent like creatures. One of them was orange and grey. I wish I had gotten a picture of it, but I will just have to settle on drawing them. in the sketch book. To me they look like oddly colored mice with mutations. They have little fear of us but they do fear Arrow. I assume that means that they have natural predators who have the same canine look as Arrow. Or at least something similar.

I explored the outskirts of the forest and found several nuts and seeds. I brought them back for examination. They hold the possibility of being editable. Farther research will be conducted before they are deemed safe.

Lailic

I like your vibe
I like your style

Lailic

Postby Lailic » Thu May 15, 2014 3:44 pm

Date: January 7, 2014

I woke up today a upon waking the rest of my group up I discovered Natch had a little visitor. "Is that one of the mouse creatures?" I had asked slightly angry. I shook my head. We'd only been here there days and someone had already brought an unauthorized creature inside. After a few moments of talking I agreed to keep the creature for Observation purposes.

Arrow and I set out for the day after that. We explored farther into the forest. A black mist wafted towards us Arrow started barking and I watched as it wafted over a bird like creature. The creature fell to the ground. I gasped and started to run. Arrow following behind me I hid behind a tree and watched as it flowed past us. Curious I threw a pebble to the side of it, nothing. I found this curious and went to examine the bird creature it was alive. I carefully wrapped it in my sweater and carried it back to the camp.

Lailic
Last edited by Lailic on Thu May 15, 2014 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I like your vibe
I like your style

Lailic

Postby Lailic » Thu May 15, 2014 6:01 pm

Date: January 8, 2014

I spent the remainder of yesterday figuring out what was wrong with the bird. My conclusion, its depressed. The Black Mist must some how absorb feelings, good feelings I'm guessing. The creature is also unusually weak. The creature has soft spikes from the top of its head the base of its tail. These spikes become stiff when it is frightened. I now have a bandage around my thumb where one of them got stuck. The wings are fairly long and the end curs upward like a crescent moon. There are extremely thin and long hairs that replace the feathers of an earth bird on its wings. Its body is of a bluish thick hide. A patch of the hair is on its chest in a tear drop shape. Its feet are like eagle talons.

I have spent most of the day observing this creature. Although I do not think it is the best one to be observing, as for its condition. Seems to enjoy eating the seeds I brought back to camp. its favorite are the purplish white star shaped ones.

Lailic

I like your vibe
I like your style

Lailic

Postby Lailic » Sat May 17, 2014 1:01 am

Date: January 9, 2014

It seems to me that everyone has a secret here, I don't understand why they don't just come out with it. I could not send a creature away. If it is friendly enough to interact with us strange creatures then they should be observed and recorded. non the less I plan to make an announcement tomorrow concerning everyone's secret pets.

What I would like is for everyone to study the habits of these creatures so that we may learn more about these unusual creatures. They also get to name the species they found. The bird creature has made an amazing recovery over the past two days. It's particularly playful and it likes to throw around any little things that it happens to find. I have locked all the small objects in the room away. The bird has a beautiful voice and it likes to mimic things. I believe its starting to copy human words. Like an earth parrot.

After I left the base for the day I headed back into the forest, I found nothing unusual although I did see a rather slender white creature. From what I could tell it has a flat tail and a very pointed face.

Lailic

I like your vibe
I like your style

Lailic

Postby Lailic » Sun May 18, 2014 2:52 pm

Date: January 10, 2014

This morning I announced that everyone was to be back before dark tonight. I had an announcement, We've been here for nearly a week, every one had a native creature, I might as well assign them to the creature they have been trying to keep a secret.

When Arrow and I set out we headed more north then we usually do. after about four hours We reached a place of only rock. Purple liquid streamed through cracks. I grabbed a test tube and dipped it in. It dissolved in a stinking cloud of gas. I screamed jumping back surprised. Curiosity got the best of me and I picked up a rock and attempted to scoop up a little bit of the liquid. I slid off the rock slowly, and was very thick. I jotted down a few notes and headed back to a less hostile area.

Just before night fall I had returned to camp a little weary. Arrow fell asleep in his bed the moment we got there. I guess it was time to talk to the team. I was the last to arrive.

Lailic

I like your vibe
I like your style

Lailic

Return to Creative Writing