:: Home of the Krint :: New Shop Closed! ::

Here you may post threads for advertising your personal art shops.

Are you thinking about adopting?

Yes! I really want one <3
67%
Its a good possibility
4%
maybe
4%
Not likely
15%
How did I get here?
11%

Total votes : 27

:: Home of the Krint :: New Shop Closed! ::

Postby Lailic » Tue May 13, 2014 5:05 pm

Welcome! Home of the Krint is where you can adopt a Krint. Now this may seem easy but Krint are very particular with who they bond with! First things first in order to get to the planet of the Krint you must hop on a space ship and fly here. You did? Great! Now you may be wondering what exactly is a Krint? Where did they come from?I'll get into that soon don't worry but first...

Please do NOT take anything off of my tread for your own uses. I've spent a lot of time on the Krint and everything here and on the linked pages. If you would like to use something ASK. Please. Thank you.

Important Links
Archive♈Safirina World Index♈Lailic's Discovery Journal♈Natch's Discovery Journal♈
Charlie's Discovery Journal♈

N E W S
5/17/14
♈ We are now allowing Entry Posts for the first batch of Krint.
♈ Check out the Extra Page for free items and Silver
♈ Make sure to head over to the market and get a FREE starter pack. Each has 1000+ Silver inside. One per customer.

5/14/14
♈The thread is now open for posting!
♈ Check out the Extra Page for some fun contests, raffles and promotions!
♈ Get a FREE starter pack at the shop!

R U L E S
♈ As of right now each person is allowed to bond with two Krint.
This will change once there are a good number of adopters.

♈ I do not do customs, although a may give them out randomly
to those deserving few*

♈ Please no begging, whining or arguing.

♈ These lines are mine, not yours, do not steal

♈ You can not sell a Krint, if you no longer want it please return it to me.

♈ I think that's it, please don't make me add more, use common sense.

I N T R O D U C T I O N

I was selected along with four others to travel across the galaxy. Our mission was to gather information of a possible earth like planet. We spent many months there observing the native creatures and plants. We never knew the Krint were there. Until one day Arrow, My dog I brought along with me, started barking uncontrollably. Five Krint were walking into our camp site. We were surprised they spoke English. Well it turns out that they had been observing us, and learning about us. The five of them were sent to see if they could bond with us, humans.

Long before we came to the planet there was a prophecy. For telling our arrival, and that we would ensure their survival. The Krint were facing extinction and none of them knew why. Only that the prophecy was to come true. When we arrive there was a great commotion, every one of them wish to meet us. The Krint leaders were cautious and wanted to learn more about us first. When they were comfortable with us they visited us.

The only way to save the species was for them to bond with a human. We don't yet understand why only that it has an effect on their abilities. Each of us bonded with a Krint. I can tell you first hand there is nothing more amazing then bonding with a Krint. They get along with your pets. Krasu and Arrow get along great.

T A B L E O F C O N T E N T S

To the top of this post
Species Information & Currency Information
Adoption/Bonding
Breeding
Bank & Market
Black Market
FAQ
Staff
Affilities, Support Us & Fan Art
Extra Page

Last edited by Lailic on Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:26 am, edited 23 times in total.
Commissions wrote: Currently closed till farther notice

I love you, Avril L. wrote:I like your smile
I like your vibe
I like your style
But that's not why I love you

Lailic wrote:Pronounced: Lay-Lick
Mood: Happy (:
Preferred Pronoun: She/Her

The Sane One The Interesting one The Secretive one The Sassiest One The Quiet one

Lailic

Re: :: Home of the Krint :: Staff wanted PM me :: No postin

Postby Lailic » Tue May 13, 2014 5:07 pm

Currency Information

Silver Pricing
You can trade pets for silver!
Unknown = 100
Ultra Common = 200
Common = 300
Uncommon = 400
Rare = 10,000
Ultra Rare = 30,000
Legendary = 100,000
1 Babble = 10 Silver
Wish-list pets add 100 to rarity price ( EX: ultra common wish-list is worth 100)
Hoard pets add 200 to rarity price (EX: uncommon hoard pet is worth 200)
Black and White Collie = 1,000 for each
Hoard pets that goal is 1-10 = 2,000 each

Selling Krint Pups
Krint pups you bred only!

> You can sell your Krint's pups for no more then 2000 silver. Some exceptions may apply.
> You must notify me in order to put them for sale.
> Anyone can purchase your pup, you can decide who.

Awarded
You may be awarded silver

> You must be active in the Krint Community
> You must own one Krint
> You must not have any strikes against you
> You must not ask to be awarded silver

Contest/Raffle
You can win silver in a contest or raffle!
> These are random and will be placed On the Extra Page.
> In order to win you have to enter
> Each contest/ raffle has their own set of rule/conditions
> You may or may not win

Species Information

The Krint
Krint is plural and singular.
Krint are protectors of an unusually large forest. They speak The Tree Language, which is barely auditable and impossible to understand. Trees will often help them in any way they can as a way to thank them for protecting them.
Krint are somewhere between a feline and a canine. They have retractable claws and are excellent climbers. They rarely fall. Mainly because the trees aid them in tricky spots.

Coloring
Krint have one of five eye colors: Purple, Light Blue, Green, Yellow, and Orange. Off spring have a mixture of their parents eye color. the Gene is 50/50
Krint come in many colors the most common colors are: brown, tan, black, white, grey, and light colors. But they can have purple, pink, green, orange, blue, red or yellow markings. These colors are never the main color of a Krint.

Gender Differences and Breeding
Male Krint are generally stronger and larger then females, while this is not always the case it is the average. Females are generally smaller and faster, again this is not always the case.
Both genders can have antlers.
Krint mate for life. While they may have several partners before they find their forever mate.
A litter usually takes about three months before the pups are born. There are between one to three pups born. One is the normalcy while twins is uncommon and triplets is highly uncommon.

Health and Diseases
Krint generally do not suffer from many illnesses. They are a very healthy hardy creature. More to come!
> FES - FES is floppy ear syndrome. Krint naturally have curved ears that stick straight up. Occasionally a pup will be born with FES it is not a fatal condition and does nothing to impair the pup as he or she grows. Pups do not grow out of FES it stays with them for life.

Adults
A Krint is considered an adult by the time they are six months old. Adult Krint are fairly large, the shortest height ever recorded was three feet ten inches and is held by a female. They largest is four feet five inches. Krint are measured to the shoulder.
Adult Krint have a bubble power. They use their mind to conjure up a bubble they have full control over. They can make the bubble levitate, anything in the bubble weighs nothing. They can even levitate themselves if they conjure the bubble around themselves.
It takes years of practice for a Krint to develop their bubble abilities to their maximum potential. It is highly uncommon for a Krint to harness the full potential of their bubble power.
Adult Krint have one of five sets of antlers or no antlers at all.

Adolescent
Adolescent Krint are half way to becoming an adult. They generally have the skill to use their bubbles for small tasks and some more advanced learners can levitate semi-large objects. Krint are considered Adolescent when they are about three months or their antlers start to grow. You can not tell what kind of antlers a Krint will have based on the way they appear. Antlers will stop growing around five months. The growth rates is fairly show taking about two months to complete.

Pups
Krint pups are as small as a kitten when they are born. They grow quickly and by a week they are able to run around and play. Pups do not have antlers as they do not develop until they reach the adolescent stage. Pups are born knowing the tree language. Their "bubble" power does not develop until they are a month old.

Aging
Krint are pups from the time they are born to the time they are one month old. Once they are a month old their antlers start to grow and they are in the adolescent stage this lasts for about three months. By the time a Krint is 5 months old they are adults. (For the sake of time, and a compromise between growing them quickly and my life each month will be a real life week.)

Social Hierarchy

Krint live in a very complex social hierarchy. They are very social creatures and live in groups clans as big at forty+. They are rarely seen in small numbers and never living alone. Each clan member has a specific job.

Tikan - is the main leader. They are at the very top of the social hierarchy and highly respected. There is only one. they can be male or female. They usually do several jobs in addition to their own.
Rolfin - There are a few of these. Rolfins are right under the Tikan, they are highly respected. They can me male or female. They usually do several jobs in addition to their own.
Shara - Shara are the healers of the Krint. They know vast knowledge of the plant life and are connected to the ancestors. Often greeting them in dreams. They also act as an advisor for the Tikan, as messengers of the ancestors. They are usually female and are respected and feared because of their unusual power.
Garir - Garir are the hunters, and main protectors of the pack. There is usually one Garir who is the leader. They can be male or female. Most Garir are male but a few are female. Both play an important role in hunting and protecting.
Feria - Feria are the gatherers of the clan. They collect editable plants, nuts, berries and anything else of use. There is usually one who is leader. They can be male or female. Although most are female.
Timia _ Timia are the caretakers of Krint pups once their are weaned at about two weeks, so the mother can return to her work. They are their teachers and teach them how to control their bubble power and other important skills. Timia are usually older Krint around the age of 47.
Owane - Owane are usually young Krint who do not have a role to play yet. They usually spend their days playing and learning.

Note: Krint months will be measured in real life weeks.

Table Of Contents

First Post
To The Top of This Post
Adoption/Bonding
Breeding
Bank & Market
Black Market
FAQ
Staff
Extra Page

Last edited by Lailic on Mon May 19, 2014 7:03 pm, edited 22 times in total.

I like your vibe
I like your style

The Sane One The Interesting one The Secretive one The Sassiest One The Quiet one

Lailic

Re: :: Home of the Krint :: Staff wanted PM me :: No postin

Postby Lailic » Tue May 13, 2014 7:36 pm

A D O P T I O N

Here you can find a Krint who is ready to be bonded. Currently there will only be four Krint at a time. If we start getting more popular we'll add a few more slots. Every Monday four new Krint's will be placed here and the winners of the last round will be announced. Each Krint comes with a gender. You can not change it when applying for it. You may however stop by the Shoppe and purchase a gender swap potion. Careful! These effects can not be undone.

A D O P T I O N R U L E S
♈ You may apply for one each batch
♈ The Best form wins. not the prettiest, or most colorful. The one with the most time put into every part of the form.
♈ Each Krint costs 1000 silver to adopt
♈ The First Adoption is half off and you need an owners license. You can get one for free in a free starter pack located in the market.

5/26 Batch
One wrote:Image
Male

Two wrote:**ADOPTED**
Male

Three wrote:Image
Female

Four wrote:Image
Female

B O N D I N G ♤ F O R M
♈ You may change the form
♈ You may add to it
♈ You may make it pretty
♈ You may not change the code word at the bottom. This is how we find the forms.

Code: Select all
[size=150]{I want to Bond!}[/size]
Username ::
How Many Krint do you own? :: {Delete; Link them here if you have any}
Slot Number ::
Why do you want this Krint? ::
What will You do with it? ::
Krint's Name ::
Krint's Personality ::
Krint's History ::
Rank :: {Delete:Future ranks: Shara,Garir,Feria,Timia, {Insert future rank} Owane}
Extra ::
[size=1]magickapples[/size]

C U S T O M F O R M
♈ You MUST have a custom ticket in order to get a custom.
♈ The form must be filled out entirely.
♈ No line edits sorry, But in the other section you may ask for a mane and/or Chest fluff and/or FES

[size=200]{I Want A Custom!}[/size]
Username ::
Do you own any other Krint? :: {delete; please link them here}
---------------------
Krint's Name ::
Krint's Gender ::
Rank :: {Delete: Shara,Garir,Feria,Timia or {Insert future rank} Owane}
Personality ::
History ::
----------------------
Describe your Krint :: {Delete; any marking and colors go here}
Eye Color :: {Delete; make sure it is one of the colors listed in the species description}
Antlers Type :: {Delete; 1-5 or none)
Other :: {Delete: This section is for add on. Such as a mane, FES, a saber tooth, or chest fluff. A Krint can have more then one of these.}
[size=1]IwishForaCustom[/size]

Table Of Contents

First Post
To The Top Of This Post
Breeding
Bank & Market
Black Market
FAQ
Staff
Extra Page

Last edited by Lailic on Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:20 am, edited 23 times in total.

I like your vibe
I like your style

Lailic

Re: :: Home of the Krint :: Staff wanted PM me ::

Postby Lailic » Tue May 13, 2014 8:16 pm

B R E E D I N G

Krint mate for life, but they may have a few partners before they settle down with a forever mate. Once they have found their forever mate they do not breed with another. Krint don't have another litter until the pups have reached adult hood. This takes about six months. The whole time the parents are teaching the pups valuable skills and how to harness their bubble power.

R U L E S

> Breeding license is required

> A Krint can breed up to six times total

> If they do not have a forever mate they can only breed four times

> Once they have a forever mate they can breed up to six times if both of them have not had a litter before.

> You will have to decide who gets the pup if their is only one.

Inter-Breeding

Inter-Breeding is breeding with yourself and generally more expensive

It cost 500 silver to interbreed

General Breeding

Breeding with another player

The cost is split between the owners so each pays 250 silver

Both owners must sill out a form

Breeding Form

Mother's Owner:

Link to Mother:

Father's Owner:

Link to Father:

Payment: {delete; in silver not pets

Artist: {who you'd like to do the pups}

Table Of Contents

First Post
Adoption/Bonding
To The Top Of This Post
Bank & Market
Black Market
FAQ
Staff
Extra Page

Last edited by Lailic on Sat May 17, 2014 6:49 pm, edited 10 times in total.

I like your vibe
I like your style

Lailic

Postby Lailic » Tue May 13, 2014 8:47 pm

B A N K

Username | Silver

Silver Lailic | Infinite

Nachtbringer | 6,500

Shadow Tigris | 13,125

Ravenswing | 2,500

Ƨσяяɛℓ | 10,700

interestingword | 13,500

mkairalla1 | 24,600

DragonCat | 1,100

weaselaferret | 1,100

turtle | 3,800

T H E ♤ M A R K E T

General Shoppe

Welcome to the General Shoppe! Here you will find everything you need for you Krint

Breeding

General Breeding Licence 16,000 Silver

The General Breeding Licence has infinite uses and allows you to breed you Krint with other Players

Interbreeding licence 32,000 Silver

The Interbreeding Licence has infinite uses and allows you two breed two of your own Krint

Breeding Licence A 2,000 Silver

Breeding Licence A has one use. You cannot use this licence to Interbreed.

Breeding Licence B 5000 Silver

Breeding Licence B has one use. You need this breeding licence to interbreed

Fertility Shot A 500 Silver

This shot will increase the chances you'll get more then one pup by 50%

Fertility Shot B 250 Silver

This shot will increase the chances you'll get more then one pup by 10%

Accessories

Custom Item 2000 Silver *Out of Stock*

This allows you to get an item specifically made for you Krint

Owner Registration Stand

Welcome to the owner Registration Stand. This is where you get a few things you might want. Most items here can only be gotten once. Or are only here for a limited time

Only one starter pack per owner

Starter Pack One 0 Silver

Starter Pack One includes:

1 Owners licence

1100 Silver

1 Twin Potion

Starter Pack Two 0 Silver

Starter Pack Two includes:

1 Owners Licence

1500 Silver

1 Gender swapping potion

Limited Time Only Items

None Yet

Potion Shack

Welcome to The Potion Shack! Here you will find many wonderful potions!

Triplet Potion 15,000 Silver

This potion ensures that you will receive triplets

Twin Potion 10,000 Silver

This potion ensures that you will receive twins

Only Child Potion 5,000 Silver

This potion ensures the you will only receive one pup

Gender Swap 6,000 Silver

This potion allows you to change one of your pets genders, or choose the gender of one of your pups

Wing Potion A 10,000 Silver

Wing Potion A creates a beautiful set of angel wings.

Wing Potion B 10,000 Silver

Wing Potion B creates fierce dragon wings.

Age Potion 5,000 Silver

an Age potion allows you to grow your Krint one age. from pup to adolescent, or adolescent to adult

[center][size=115]Shopping Cart[/size]

[b]Username:[/b]

[u]Items[/u]

{List item(s) and price(s) here}

[u]Total:{Put Total Here}[/u]

[size=1]NOTICE:I will check to see if this is correct.[/size][/center]

Table Of Contents

First Post
Adoption/Bonding
Breeding
To The Top Of This Post
Black Market
FAQ
Staff
Extra Page

Last edited by Lailic on Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:03 pm, edited 24 times in total.

I like your vibe
I like your style

Lailic

Postby Lailic » Tue May 13, 2014 8:55 pm

B L A C K ♤ M A R K E T

Welcome to the black market. Here you will find Krint pups who are for sale by their parents owners.

Black Market 1 wrote:None!

Black Market 2 wrote:None!

Table Of Contents

First Post
Adoption/Bonding
Breeding
Bank & Market
To The Top Of This Post
FAQ
Staff
Extra Page
Last edited by Lailic on Sat May 17, 2014 6:51 pm, edited 5 times in total.

I like your vibe
I like your style

Lailic

Postby Lailic » Tue May 13, 2014 9:03 pm

F A Q

Can I get a custom?

No, only a few select people get customs. If you are active in the Krint community you may get a custom. But that is for me to decide. I also will give them out randomly

Why can't I change my Krint's gender?

You can, you just have to purchase a gender swap potion. Although why would you want to change it's gender?

Can I be...?

Check the news on the first page. If I'm looking for a staff member you'll find the information there.

Can I breed my Krint?

Yes, you can. You just have to purchase a breeding license from the shop.

What's an owners license and why do I have to get one before I can adopt?

The Owners license is free and comes with a starter pack. The purpose of the Owners license is just so we can keep track of potential adopters. We also want you to get a starter pack so the owners license ensures that you will.

How much silver do I start out with?

None. Although you don't have to buy silver to get some. There is a free starter pack in the Market that contains silver.

How much silver do I have?

You can find the amount of silver you have at the bank.

How much do Krint cost?

Krint are 1000 silver to adopt. For your first Krint its half off so 500 silver.

More to come!

Table Of Contents

First Post
Adoption/Bonding
Breeding
Bank & Market
Black Market
To The Top Of This Post
Staff
Extra Page

Last edited by Lailic on Sat May 17, 2014 6:51 pm, edited 7 times in total.

I like your vibe
I like your style

Lailic

Postby Lailic » Tue May 13, 2014 9:12 pm

S T A F F

Silver Lailic|Owner|Artist|Mod|

Nachtbringer |Mod|

interestingword |Mod|

Open |Artist|

Shadow Tigris |Archivist|

Job Description

Everyone will be asked to write at least three entries in their own Discovery Journal

All staff will be working close with eachother

Each staff member gets a custom who is a Rolfin if/when they are an adult

>Artist must have a way to keep pictures transparent and upload the pictures easily. Then the picture must be sent to me. You have to be good with coming up with designs and be able to create at least two Krint per weekly batch

>Mod you are to help me keep the form running smoothly, and answer any questions that may be asked if I haven't gotten to it already. You will help out in any way you can.

>Archivist You may be one of the most important members of the team. You keep track who owns what Krint and items. you also are the code barer. You keep track of each Krint's code. You get your own thread to do this. You may set up the achieve however you wish as long as its easy to navigate.

Form

I want to be a {Insert Job Here}

Username:

Prior experience:

Why should I give you the job?:

How much time will you be able to dedicate to this thread daily?:

Anything else I should know?:

Table Of Contents

First Post
Adoption/Bonding
Breeding
Bank & Market
Black Market
FAQ
To The Top Of This Post
Extra Page
Last edited by Lailic on Sun May 18, 2014 5:20 pm, edited 7 times in total.

I like your vibe
I like your style

Lailic

Postby Lailic » Tue May 13, 2014 9:18 pm

A F F I L I A T E S

S U P P O R T ♤ U S

None yet!

F A N ♤ A R T <3
Art by The Calico Tabby on CSLink!

Table Of Contents

First Post
Adoption/Bonding
Breeding
Bank & Market
Black Market
FAQ
Staff
To The Top Of This Post
Extra Page
Last edited by Lailic on Sat May 17, 2014 7:30 pm, edited 5 times in total.

I like your vibe
I like your style

Lailic

Postby Lailic » Tue May 13, 2014 9:21 pm

E X T R A ♤ P A G E
Just an extra page for who know what... nothing exciting... or is there?

Welcome to the extra page this is where you'll find promotions, contests, raffles you name it its here! Each will change every week so be sure to check back!

Current Promotion
none.

Current Raffle
I'm raffling off {To be decided}

All you have to do to win is choose the winning number!
You may enter up to three times.

Raffle form
Username:
Number:
Other:

Current Contest
What theme should our next batch be? We're picking three! one for the next three litters
First Place wins one item from the shop 10,000 silver or under free + 1000 Silver
Second Place wins 500 silver + 1 Fertility Shot A
Third Place wins 500 silver

Table Of Contents

First Post
Adoption/Bonding
Breeding
Bank & Market
Black Market
FAQ
Staff
To The Top Of This Post
Last edited by Lailic on Sat May 24, 2014 12:56 pm, edited 10 times in total.

I like your vibe
I like your style

Lailic

Next

Return to Art Shops