Fireclan || Accepting || New || ----

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Fireclan || Accepting || New || ----

Postby dascanadiansparkle » Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:28 pm

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

Many don't know of us since we are the ones who hide in the shadows. We are called bold, daring, and sly as a killer fox. Many of us are brave a loyal as well as a few being aggressive. That's where our clan name came from. We are the ones that never burn out like a blazing wild fire. We live in the dense forest area of out home and our borders reach till it's a mild forest area. Farther out if to dangerous since there are twolegs. Our camp is nearby a stream where we go to drink and hang out time to time. Our camp is surrounded by a barrier of brambles. Inside you see a circle of dens, rocky and mossy, tree hallowed, and underground dirt dens. The one that stands out is the one that is a talk rock with a cave on the first half. This is the leaders den and above that is her announcing rock ledge. In the center is a small pond which is filled by a small creek that broke off from the main stream. Our food is many types of birds like owl, ravens, and orioles. We also have shrews, voles, adders, and mice. Sometimes we will face foxes and badgers as predators. They are uncommon dangers. Rare dangers are dogs and common dangers are birds of prey.

None yet
*pm me*

|| First post || Second Post || Third Post || Fourth Post ||
|| Forum / Discussion Thread ||
Last edited by dascanadiansparkle on Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
dascanadiansparkle

rules / forum / the clan

Postby dascanadiansparkle » Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:11 pm

All time obvious All of the site rules apply

one Please post over three complete sentence per post and have proper grammar and punctuation. This means no text talk. If you are running into writers block then I understand if you can't write much. Don't be on writers block the whole time though.

two No OOC fighting. Also use ( ), (( )), [ ], [[ ]], ect for OOC talk.

three Keep everything PG13. We do not need this to be locked or warned by a site mod. You may have gore but not detailed like guts spilling out. Always make sure to fade to black when mating and kitting.

four Spam is a no no. This counts as bumps and under two worded posts. I will allow it when the RP dies and we need a bump. Don't bump if you are waiting for a reply. The person will eventually post. Also please don't double / triple post.

five Have realistic fur and names. No names like Hammerstrike or Meerkatclaw and no cats wih purple eyes or cats with orange and green fur with glowing eyes and wings. Also please no canon names as well. It drives me crazy. There is a max of four cats per person.

six Cats are not perfect. This means no mary / gary sues as well as no powerplay. You can't have a new apprentice defeat a senior warrior or have a single warrior defeat a pack of dogs or have a warrior kill a fox with a acorn or very little effort.

seven Keep an even amount of gender. One cat is one gender, two is one of each, three is one gender and the two of the other gender and four is two of each. Also one high rank maximum and no being own mate or crush on your own cat.

eight if you read these rules put "a blazing heart" in your forums other section.

notice Any other Rules I should add or Concerns? PM me them.

Owner APH Canada
Mod 1 pm me why
Mod 2 pm me why

Please make your own. Required is user, name, age, gender, rank, image/description, personality, and other. Optional but recommend are wanted rank, relations (crush, mate, offspring, kin), history, build, strengths, weaknesses, fears, height/weight, fur, eyes, and scent.

POST YOUR FORUM ON DISCUSSION THREAD!

My use only
Code: Select all
[url=X][color=#hexcode]name[/color][/url] [color=#hexcode]|| user [/color]

-- Leader;;
Redstar || APH Canada
-- Deputy;;
pm me a paragraph (5 sentences minimal) why your cat should be deputy.
-- Medicine cat;;
Moonfeather || Ikki
-- Medicine cat Apprentice;;
Shimmerpaw || Paws243

-- Warriors;;
Ravenleap || APH Canada
Muteclaw [Mute] || SilentObserver
Ravensong || Stiles Stilinski
Lightningblaze || Ikki
{ slot }
{ slot }
{ slot }
{ slot }
{ slot }
{ slot }
{ slot }
{ slot }

-- Apprentices;;
Berrypaw {splash} || APH Canada
Foxpaw || G-Dragon X Taeyang
Owlpaw || Ikki
{ slot }
{ slot }

-- Queens
Not accepting at the moment

-- Kits;;
Not accepting at the moment

-- Elders;;
{ slot }
{ slot }
{ slot }

-- Rouges;;
Arthur {Earlpaw/ Earlstorm} || APH Canada
{ slot }
{ slot }

-- Loners;;
{ slot }
{ slot }
{ slot }

-- Kittypets;;
{ slot }
{ slot }
{ slot }

Last edited by dascanadiansparkle on Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:26 am, edited 10 times in total.
dascanadiansparkle

love life

Postby dascanadiansparkle » Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:23 pm

Legend;
⇔ means they like each other
⇨ or ⇦ means one way crush
?⇨ or ⇦? means one way unknown feelings
♥ means mates
|♥| means expecting kits
--♥-- means mates with kits
x♥x means no longer mates
▲ means related
name}{name means mentorship
name means deceased

Foxpaw ⇨ Berrypaw

Seasons:
{ } Leafbare
{x} Newleaf
{ } Greenleaf
{ } Leaf-fall

Weather:
{x} Sunny
{ } Cloudy
{ } Rainy
{ } Stormy
{ } Windy
{ } Blizzard
{ } Flood
{ } Fire

Time;;
{ } Sunhigh
{x} Midday
{ } Dusk
{ } Midnight
{ } Dawn

Tail Signals:
Tail Held Erect = Stop
Tail Rippling = Move Forward Slowly - With Care
Tail Held Erect and Sweeping Slowly from Side to Side = Retreat Silently
Tail Pointing Low, Parallel to the Ground and Sweeping = Spread Out
Tail Flattened = Get Down
Tail Bobbing = Enemy Sighted
Tail Hooked = Danger
Tail Pointed Sharply = Go That Way
Tail Held Erect and Waving from Side to Side = Stay Behind Me
Tail Kinked over Back = Follow Me
Tail Flicking over Back = Leave, But Be Careful
Tail Tip Facing Other Way = Attack
Tail flicking at a she-cat's belly and smiling = "She's expecting kits!"
Tail flicking at someone and making a face = "What is wrong with him/her?"

Affection movements
Stroking another cat's spine or shoulder with the tail is a sign of affection or sympathy. Stroking on the cheek has the same meaning.
Licking a cats cheek means "your cute."
Locking with another cats eyes means "i think im falling for you."
Licking a cats forehead means "I love you." Or "will you be my mate?"
(One lick is I love you, two is will you be my mate)
Licking a she-cats stomach means "im ready to have kits."
Licking a cats tail means "im ready to mate."
Rubbing against a cats side means "your mine."
Stroking a cats tail under another's chin is just to be flirty
And an ear flick means confusion

Last edited by dascanadiansparkle on Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:26 am, edited 4 times in total.
dascanadiansparkle

Re: Fireclan || Accepting || New || ----

Postby dascanadiansparkle » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:47 pm

We may start
Last edited by dascanadiansparkle on Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dascanadiansparkle

Postby scarlett » Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:34 pm

(( So, we can start the RP now? ))
scarlett | she/her | intp | capricorn | poet | chicken smoothie
───────────────────────
scarlett

Postby dascanadiansparkle » Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:53 pm

//OOC:; yes we may}}
╔════════════════════╗
♀ • bi • artist

Hello! The name is Das or Canadian!
I'm a female in high school. I do hav
e depression and autism. I live in th
e U.S. I've also been drawing for ove
r five years. I am a smol bean uwu.

art shop

╚════════════════════╝
dascanadiansparkle

Postby SilentObserver » Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:30 pm

Mute
    looked around the camp with a small sigh. He didn't bother doing anything in his time at the moment... He just continued to think about his life. You know... How useless he thought he was. How lonely his world seemed to be in his mind. He glared at nothing in particular as the thoughts increased. A voice taunting him constantly chanting, "The world is a dark place... You are worthless... You are nothing... No one will console you... No one will love you. You are a monster! A killer!" He pinned his ears back and lashed his tail a little. The voice was very annoying and discouraging.
SilentObserver

Postby scarlett » Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:29 pm

Ravensong || She-cat || Warrior || Twenty-five moons

Ravensong sat at the entrance to the warriors' den, breathing in the fresh newleaf air and letting the sunshine warm her black fur. Today is a perfect day, she thought, a slight grin on her face. I wish every day was like this. Ravensong's eyes scanned the camp, until her gaze rested on Mute, seemingly staring off into the distance. Her ears twitched with confusion and curiosity; she wanted to know what was going through that tom's mind. She stood up, intending to greet him and have a nice casual conversation, but then sat back down, letting out an irritated sigh. Ravensong knew better than to just walk up to a cat like him and talk; he would think she was acting like nothing more than an annoying kit.
scarlett | she/her | intp | capricorn | poet | chicken smoothie
───────────────────────
scarlett

Postby SilentObserver » Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:41 am

Mute
    remained at his state of silence. Hearing the sigh of the fae known as Ravensong he perked his ears a little. To be honest... He didn't mind being around others, but he felt rude because he did not often speak. Very very little did he ever speak. Most must gain his trust before he does anything... But he has also been attacked when he hasn't answered, and it constantly annoyed him when felines did so. He loved to listen to others mingle, but not so much when he was 'supposed' to talk, or answer one's question or greeting. Usually he'd nod in reply, or huff. Sometimes even shuffle his paws around. Not many thought he was interesting. Some even thought of him as intimidating due to his strong looking build and many visible scars... But if you could look past that. Mute is a very sweet and gentle tom to those he loves or cares for.
SilentObserver

Next

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's