✠❉Heatherclan❉✠ - *Everyone to the Gathering Thread!*

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Who agrees that Shadefang is amazingly interesting?

Yasss! Potato mermaid pickles unite!
100%
Hecka Nah! Potato people stupid!
No votes

Total votes : 7

✠❉Heatherclan❉✠ - *Everyone to the Gathering Thread!*

Postby Shadefang » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:05 pm

✠❉Heatherclan❉✠
"We are Fast, We are quick, We Are Heatherclan!" -Dovestar
"Just because we are small, doesn't mean we are firce!" -Heatherpaw
"Just because we were a group of rouges once, doesn't mean we kill" -Mousefur

✠❉Announcements❉✠
[*]Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:05 pm - Thread was made
[*]Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:04 pm - Spottedbird Joined
[*]Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:25 pm - Dashkit Joined
[*]Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:02 pm - Maddie was made co-owner!

✠❉Jobs❉✠
Ranks from who is the most respected/ Has the most power from highest to least
[*]Owner && Shadefang (Me)
[*]Co-Owner && Maddie
[*]Mini Mods && To be decided by me or by form (Forms will be up later)
[*]Re-capers && None
[*]Lookers [They look at the rules and make sure that all new forms that are posted have the correct information] None

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Heatherclan intro; A calico she-cat catches your eyes as you walk through the open grass lands of the valley. You look to your left and see the redwood trees of CloudClan. You have heard of these clans and would like to join. The she-cat walks up to you and dips her head, "Hello ____ I have heard much about you." She meowed. "So I'm guessing you would like to join Heatherclan?" She asks and you nodded yes, "Very well," she pauses, "Oh, silly me, I am Dovestar, leader of Heatherclan, we live and thrive on the rich moor and valley that we call home. Those trees that you were looking at is CloudClan, our neighboring clan. " she meowed, "Well, I'm guessing you want to get to our camp yes?" She asks.

Human Intro; Hello everyone! So like I said, I have made a neighboring clan to CloudClan! Now I will go over the rules but I just want to make one thing clear, I want the names to be kinda around the moor, valley, hilly, and that type of stuff, so like ya know, gorsepaw, heatherfur... Rabbitfoot. Names that have the kinda idea that they live in the moor lands and stuff. So yea, I hope that clears some stuff up!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Credit goes to Cheetah for the wonderful cat pictures ^^ also be sure to check out Taintclan. Her new Warrior cat role play, we are in need of cats to join so we can start ^^

Rules &&
âž© All site rules apply
âž© Please keep the names around the heather/Moor themed, aka don't have like river___ or Treebark and stuff like that. Have like horsehoof, Gorsefur, or even Windfoot.
âž© No god-modding, meaning your cat is practically invincible, or power-playing, meaning controlling someone else's cat.
âž© Be realistic, no purple cats with yellow spots who have pink eyes.
âž© Time-skip or fade to black when mating or giving birth, no one would want to know what happens during that.
âž© Keep genders even. I don't want 23 she-cats and 7 toms.
âž© If you have an important rank in the clan, please be active. Please PM me if you are going to be away for a while, I will sort things out if so.
âž© Please stick to the roleplay after you've joined. Don't make a form, get accepted, then never rp. I don't want this roleplay to have a lot of inactive people.
âž© If you have read this far, put "Freddy's Coming" in the other.
âž© Do not be the mentor, crush, or mate of your own cat.
âž© No swearing. Cat-swearing is allowed. (etc. mouse-dung, fox-heart)
âž© Do not spam, meaning do not include any information that does not relate to the roleplay (etc. Trade fodder).
âž© Do not kill another person's cat without their permission.
âž© Use ( ), [ ], < >, or { } when talking OOC (Out of character).
âž© When making a cat, please do make it an apprentice straightaway. This causes confusion of which cats will be their mentors.
âž© Please fill out EVERYTHING! No 1-2 sentences for the history and personality. Please fill it out fully! I'm sorry if I tell you to redo it even if you are one of my rp friends but I would like a detailed description of your cat please!
âž© Please notify me for any updates (etc. your username, your cat's crush)

Glossary &&
Carrionplace - A Twoleg dump in The Forest Territories that in human language is called the North Allerton Amenity Tip.
■ Crowfood or crow-food – A dead prey animal that has begun to rot; can also be used as an insult (see below).
■ Cutter – A veterinarian, specifically, though not always, referring to one that spays or neuters cats.
â–  Dirt - Feces.
■ Fresh-kill – A recently killed prey animal caught for the purpose of consumption. Fresh-kill is hunted by warriors and apprentices, and placed on the fresh-kill pile or brought to the elders. Elders, kits, queens, and sick cats eat first, then warriors and apprentices. Extras stay in the fresh-kill pile.
â– Fourtrees - A place located in the forest territory, where the territory's corners would meet, in which four oaks stood and the Clans would gather in peace every full moon.
■ Gathering – The monthly meeting of all the Clans when the moon is full, at either Fourtrees or the Island.There is a truce on this night, and no fighting is allowed.
■ Greenleaf Twolegplace – A place frequented by Twolegs during summer, such as a resort or camping spot near the lake.
■ Halfbridge – A boat dock
■ Horseplace – A place where horses are kept, such as ranches and stables.
■ Hunting Patrol – A group of cats hunting for fresh-kill to bring back for their Clan to eat. May fight if there are trespassers.
■ Kittypet – A domesticated pet cat.
■ Loner – A cat that lives by itself and doesn't defend its territory.
â–  Making dirt - Defecating. (Going to the bathroom)
■ Monster – A vehicle operated by humans. Often described when cats are near Twolegs/the Thunderpath Motorboats are sometimes referred to as "water-monsters."
■ Moonpool – The place near the Lake where medicine cats and leaders share tongues with StarClan.
■ Moonstone – The place in the Forest where medicine cats and leaders shared tongues with StarClan.
â–  Mothermouth - The opening to the cave where the Moonstone is/was located.
■ Rogue – A usually hostile cat who does not have a permanent home, roams around, and does not care about crossing Clan boundaries.
■ Sharing tongues – Cats grooming each other while sharing the latest gossip. A cat lies on the ground, talking, while the other grooms their fur, listening.
â–  She-cat - A female cat.
â–  She-kit - A female kit.
â–  Silver boulder - A boulder that, when the silver disc is pulled off, holds Twoleg rubbish. To Twolegs, they are just trash cans/bins.
■ Silverpelt – The large swath of stars in the sky (believed in fandom to be the Milky Way). These stars are a direct representation of StarClan.
â–  Silverthorn - Barbed wire.
â–  Smooth boulder-thing - Twoleg ball.
â–  Snowmelt - A term used to describe slush or dirty, melted snow.
â–  Soft boulder - A pillow or cushion.
â–  Sun-drown-place - An ocean to the west of the Clans' territories.
■ Tree-eater – A bulldozer.
■ Thunderpath – A paved road with an extremely acrid smell that cars often go across.
â–  Tom/tomcat - A male cat.
â–  Tom-kit- a male kit.
■ Twoleg – A human.
■ Twoleg kit – A human child.
■ Twoleg nest – A human's house.
■ Twolegplace – A town, city, or village where Twolegs live.

Time Terms
â–  Newleaf - The season of spring.
â–  Greenleaf - The season of summer.
â–  Leaf-fall - The season of autumn or fall.
â–  Leaf-bare - The season of winter.
â–  Moon - The time between one full moon and the next, spanning about 29 days, a month.
â–  Moonhigh - When the moon is the highest in the sky; about midnight.
â–  Moonrise - The time when the moon rises.
â–  Half-moon - About two weeks, half a month.
â–  Quarter-moon - About a week.
â–  Sunhigh - The point during the day when the sun is highest in the sky; noon.
â–  Sunrise - One day in cat time (i.e. One sunrise ago).
â–  Season - A quarter of a year in cat time. Four seasons equal a year.
â–  Heartbeat - A split second.
â–  Claw-moon - When the moon resembles the shape of an unsheathed claw, equivalent to crescent moon.
â–  Sundown- Dusk.
â–  Sunup - Dawn. However, Dawn is still used for example in the phrase "Dawn Patrol."

Distance Terms
â–  Fox-length - About the length of a fox; approximately a yard. (80 cm)
â–  Kittenstep or kitstep - About the length of kit's step; approximately an inch or a half inch. (1.25-2.5 cm)
â–  Tail-length - About the length of a cat's tail; approximately a foot. (30 cm)
â–  Rabbit hop or rabbit length - About a foot and a half away. (45 cm)
â–  Mouse-length - About two or three inches. (5-7.5 cm)
â–  Pawstep - About the length of a grown cat's step, roughly six inches. (15 cm)
â–  Tree-length - About the length of a tree; around 40 to 50 feet in length or greater.
Last edited by Shadefang on Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:19 pm, edited 30 times in total.
i sadly do not use eldemore anymore but i do come on every
once and again to see how my old friends are doing <3 ! if you
want to contact me, find me on chickensmootie or add me on
discord ;; imperials
Shadefang

Who are we? |The clan and Forms

Postby Shadefang » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:05 pm

HeatherClan lives on the edges of a forest, which happens to be located near a large field of heather. It's a rather quiet part of terrain, despite the birds and other small animals living there. Now, to get a feel of the camp. The camp is located in a somewhat small area with a very small group of trees and very large rocks. The place that the leader holds the meetings is on a small, fallen tree. And underneath that, is a hole, where if you crawl down, you reach the leaders den. It has two nests, one for the leader, and one for his or her mate. Now, directly behind the fallen tree is the elders den. The warriors den is on the side of the elders den in an old rabbit hole and the apprentices den on the other side under a large rock. The nursery is located somewhat next to the entrance in a bush. The entrance is a small gorse tunnel lined with thorn bushes and a sandy wall surrounds the camp. There is a small area of water located to the right of the camp. There is also a little path way leading from the camp to the medicine cats den. This den is located in a small cave, which has 'shelves' where the herbs are kept, and a small stream on the side of the den, so there's a constant water supply. There are also two small tunnels in the den which leads right to the elders den and the other goes to the nursery. Just incase the medicine cats need a quick route to the camp or cats need to escape through the tunnels and out of the camp. The training hollow is located north of the camp in a small dip in the rise that has a very large rock that leads to the top of the sandy and rocky hill-side.

Now for HeatherClans history, shall we? Their history really isn't to... broad. And it isn't to pleasant either. When HeatherClan was first formed, they didn't know about StarClan until the deceased cats finally showed themselves to the new clan cats. Why didn't the living cats didn't believe in their ancestors? Because they were all loners, kittypets and loners. However, the leader of the clan, Heather, slowly began to believe in these... dead cats, and soon convinced the clan that they were real. She accepted the title of Heatherstar, and soon led the clan to greatness. However, that wasn't long ago. It was long enough to have pure clan jeans pass through, but Heatherstars greatness is still remembered. The things she accomplished and what happened in the clan are now nursery stories. But as of now, Dovestar leaders these heroic cats. Next to their new neighboring clan, CloudClan. The destinies of these two great clans are just laying down in front of their paws. What will happen next? Not even Starclan knows.

mentors and apprentices.
mentor ;; apprentice

Heatherfur ;; Bumblepaw
Thicketpelt ;; Windpaw

crushes and mates.
<-- she likes him
--> he likes her
<--> like each other
<3 mates
</3 former mates

Heatherfur <--> Bumblepaw
Hawkclaw --> Sparrowheart

updates/recaps:

wheather:
[ ] hot
[ ] warm
[ x ] nice
[ ] cold
[ ] freezing
[ ] rainy
[ ] cloudy
[ ] sunny
[ ] snowing
[ ] foggy
[ x ] clear skies

prophecy:
pm me your ideas c:

How Ages Go With Ranks:
0-6 moons → Kit
6-15+ moons → Apprentice
15-108 moons → Warrior/Medicine cat
108-144 moons → Senior Warrior
144+ moons → Elder

How many are there?
5Toms
5She-cats

Key;
Tom|She-cat

[Leader]
Dovestar|9 lives |She-cat|Shadefang

[Deputy]
Sparrowheart|She-cat|Dashkit

[Medicine Cat]
Ripplesky|tom|Dragonlady

[Medicine Cat Apprentice]
open

[Warriors]
Sparrowheart|She-cat|Deputy|Dashkit
Thicketpelt|tom|Dragonlady
Heatherfur|tom|Shadefang
Goosepelt|tom|maddie
Hawkclaw|tom|Beloved Seamellon
Stormtail|tom|Silent Observer

[Apprentices]
Bumblepaw(Bee)|She-cat|Spottedbird (Navi)
Windpaw(step)|she-cat|Maddie

[Queens & Kits]
[Queen>>Kits]
Lucy|3-4 kits|Maddie-Moorkit|she-kit|Shadefang-Wheatkit|Tom|Duskfall-Honeykit|she-kit|Maddie-Fernkit|she-kit|Dragonlady

[Elders]
Mousefur|she-cat|Shadefang
Foxtuft|tom|Dashkit

X------x------X------x------X

[Loners]

[Kitty-pets][b]

[b][Rouges]

Ever/Tom/Maddie

X------x------X------x------X

Form

Code: Select all
[left][quote][size=85]Do not use or
copy this format.
This format is to
 only be used for me
and my role players
on Heatherclan.
Thank You.[/size][/quote][/left]

[img]IMAGEHERE[/img]

[center][img]http://fontmeme.com/wp-content/themes/meme/download.php?text=NAMEHERE%20NAMEHERE&name=Riddle.ttf&size=40&style_color=EBCD56[/img]
    [color=#404000][strikeout]_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/strikeout][/color][/center]
    [size=145][b][color=#808000]ï¼¢[/color][/b]asics[/size]
    [list][*][color=#808000]N a m e[/color] : [color=#808080][i][size=90]Sandstorm[/size][/i][/color]
    [*][color=#808000]W a r r i o r N a m e/O t h e r N a m e s[/color] : [color=#808080][i][size=90]HERE[/size][/i][/color]
    [*][color=#808000]G e n d e r[/color] : [color=#808080][i][size=90]HERE[/size][/i][/color]
    [*][color=#808000]A g e [/color]: [color=#808080][i][size=90]HERE[/size][/i][/color]
    [*][color=#808000]R a n k[/color] : [color=#808080][i][size=90]HERE[/size][/i][/color]
    [*][color=#808000]D e s i r e d R a n k[/color] : [color=#808080][i][size=90]HERE[/size][/i][/color]
    [*][color=#808000]C a t B r e e d[/color] : [color=#808080][i][size=90]HERE[/size][/i][/color][/list]

[size=146][color=#808000]P[/color] ersonal[/size]
    [list][*][color=#808000]A p p e a r a n c e[/color] : [color=#808080][i][size=90]HERE[/size][/i][/color]
    [*][color=#808000]P e r s o n a l i t y[/color] : [color=#808080][i][size=90]HERE[/size][/i][/color]
    [*][color=#808000]H i s t o r y[/color] : [color=#808080][i][size=90](HERE. Example:(Delete Example)Sandkit was a nomral kit. Her mother, Swiftbreeze, and Father, Honeystorm, loved her dearly. Then one winter, green-cough spread through the camp. Her mother, Swiftbreeze, caught the killing flu and died a few days later. Sandkit, which was now Sandpaw, was deviated of her mothers death only to find out that her father died in a battle a few moons later. Sandpaw later became Sandstorm. Her warrior name came in a reminder of her mother and fathers death and often wished she was the one who died instead of them) [/size][/i][/color][/list]

[size=145][b][color=#808000]ï¼²[/color][/b]elations[/size]
    [list][*][color=#808000]F a t h e r[/color] : [color=#808080][i][size=90]HERE[/size][/i][/color]
    [*][color=#808000]M o t h e r[/color] : [color=#808080][i][size=90]HERE[/size][/i][/color]
    [*][color=#808000]S i b l i n g s[/color] : [color=#808080][i][size=90]HERE[/size][/i][/color]
    [*][color=#808000]S e c r e t C r u s h[/color] : [color=#808080][i][size=90]HERE[/size][/i][/color]
    [*][color=#808000]C r u s h[/color] : [color=#808080][i][size=90]HERE[/size][/i][/color]
    [*][color=#808000]M a t e[/color] : [color=#808080][i][size=90]HERE[/size][/i][/color]
    [*][color=#808000]O f f s p r i n g[/color] : [color=#808080][i][size=90]HERE[/size][/i][/color]
    [*][color=#808000]O t h e r[/color] : [color=#808080][i][size=90]HERE[/size][/i][/color][/list]

[strikeout]_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/strikeout]
    [strikeout]_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/strikeout]
Last edited by Shadefang on Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:18 pm, edited 40 times in total.
discord ;; imperials
Shadefang

Re: ✠❉Heatherclan❉✠ - New and Taking Reservations

Postby Shadefang » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:06 pm

Wip
discord ;; imperials
Shadefang

Postby Maddie » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:36 pm

Can I reserve a kit and a warrior?
Help! I'm still trapped in a Siggy![/size][/size]

This is my clone, Prim
Maddie

Postby brilliancide » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:48 pm

May i reserve two kits?
brilliancide

Postby Shadefang » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:57 pm

Mhm]]
discord ;; imperials
Shadefang

Postby brilliancide » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:34 am

(OOO i can't wait XD The pictures and the neatness in your first post made me do two other warrior cats RPs. XD)
brilliancide

Postby Shadefang » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:45 am

Now accepting!
discord ;; imperials
Shadefang

Postby brilliancide » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:04 am

Basics
  • N a m e : Harekit
  • W a r r i o r N a m e/O t h e r N a m e s : Harefur
  • G e n d e r : Tom-kit
  • A g e : Five moons
  • R a n k : Kit
  • D e s i r e d R a n k : Leader, of course.
  • C a t B r e e d : Siamese

P ersonal
  • A p p e a r a n c e : Tannish goldenish with black points and diamond blue eyes. Image
  • P e r s o n a l i t y : Meet him.
  • H i s t o r y : Like a regular kit life.

Relations
  • F a t h e r : Stormstrike-dead
  • M o t h e r : Thunderstorm-Dead
  • S i b l i n g s : Bumblekit-She-kit
  • S e c r e t C r u s h : Dovestar o,o
  • C r u s h : Dovestar
  • M a t e : None
  • O f f s p r i n g : Ain't nobody got time fo' dat!

Basics
  • N a m e : Bumblekit
  • W a r r i o r N a m e/O t h e r N a m e s : Bumblebee(If thats not good:) Bumblefoot
  • G e n d e r : She-kit
  • A g e : Two moons
  • R a n k : Kit
  • D e s i r e d R a n k : Leader!
  • C a t B r e e d : Oriental

P ersonal
  • A p p e a r a n c e : Grey with black tabby cat stripes like a tiger's. She has small sapphire eyes. Image
  • P e r s o n a l i t y : Sweet, kind, shy, and usually jumpy.
  • H i s t o r y : Same as Harekit's

Relations
  • F a t h e r : Stormstrike-Dead
  • M o t h e r : Thunderstorm- Dead
  • S i b l i n g s : Harekit-Tom
  • S e c r e t C r u s h : Heatherpaw
  • C r u s h : Heatherpaw
  • M a t e : None
  • O f f s p r i n g : Nope
brilliancide

Postby Shadefang » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:58 pm

(Accepted But also... I noticed that there is no "other" XD Wow... That's what I get for being a blonde...)
discord ;; imperials
Shadefang

Next

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's