The Fall of Emberclan // Semi-literate // Accepting

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

The Fall of Emberclan // Semi-literate // Accepting

Postby Copper » Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:47 pm

The earth will roar in anger

and the dirt will run red

the chosen ones must swim

like trout against the river

for the clan to be reborn

Emberclan was once a great clan, the warriors roamed through the lush grasslands on which their ancestors prod many seasons ago. The lithe warriors climbed along the steep rocky boulders that lay on one of the many dormant volcanoes in the valley. Not even the elders of the clan remembered a time where where molten rock flowed freely down the tall hills. Though it is said that the founders of Emberclan came to the valley in the time of fire and would jump between the hot rivers while catching prey. Then came the day that forever changed the history of Emberclan. On the day of The Great Changing, the earth opened up and swallowed many creatures, the shifting ground changed the path of rivers and the mountain spewed a great, hot fire. Many lives were lost, from the youngest kit to the oldest elder were taken by the earth. Once the great rumbling slowed Emberclan found itself scattered and their home in ruins

Leader Emberstar and deputy Raventail lost their lives during The Great Changing as a chasm opened up in the middle of the camp. This leaves Weaselfur, the clans Medicine Cat highest in command. The land around the cats has been destroyed, the prey left dead or scared off into the surrounding woods. The camp is in ruins so the remaining cats must band together to find a new home where they can survive. This roleplay will start with the clan is disarray, only a day after The Great Changing. Everyone is still finding one another, as the cats have all scattered in a mix of fear and confusion. They are currently sheltering in a bramble thicket near the middle of the forest.

Currently ACCEPTING // NOT ACCEPTING
Last edited by Copper on Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Copper

-> Rules

Postby Copper » Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:01 am

General Roleplay Rules

-> This roleplay is of medium semi-literacy. Five descriptive sentences is the bare minimum I'm expecting here.

->Please make your own forms, just make sure the general information is present. This helps me to judge you literacy aswell so please no "I'll rp it out" on your cats personality.

-> Ideally I would like for everyone to post at least once a week. If you are absent for more than a week you run the risk of your character being killed off.
Last edited by Copper on Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Copper

Warrior Code // Additional Clan information

Postby Copper » Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:06 am

↣ The Emberclan Warrior Code ↢

-> Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders.
          -> Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.
          -> A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.
          -> Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.
          -> The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies or retires.
          -> After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.
          -> The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code.
Copper

Clan Rankings

Postby Copper » Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:18 am

Our Ranks

Medicine Cat;
Weaslefur || 30 Moons || Page 1 || Brown and White Tabby with Green Eyes

Warriors;
Adderfang || 30 Moons || Page 1 || Brown Tabby with Green Eyes
Frostcut || 28 Moons || Page 1 || White with Amber and Blue Eyes
-open-
-open-
-open-
-open-

Apprentices;
-open-
-open-

Queens & Kits;
-open-

Elders;
-open-
-open-

Rouges;
-open-
-open-
-open-

R E L A T I O N S H I P S
He likes her ---->, <---- She likes him, >< Mates

-none yet-

Kin;

Adderfang & Weaslefur // Brothers
Last edited by Copper on Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Copper

Weaslefur // Adderfang

Postby Copper » Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:20 am

➸ Weaselfur ➸ Tom Cat ➸ 30 Moons ➸ Medicine Cat

Weaslefur has eyes that can be best described as Newleaf Green tinged with the faintest hints of a leafbare orange. No matter how close or how far on is, the sharpest of eyes can see the muscles that stand out in Weaslefurs thin legs. Supportive of his lightly muscled body, his legs are the central of his power, used primarily for hunting, and herb seeking. His shoulders are large and powerful, matching the strength and build of his thighs and back paws. Weaslefurs pelt is a base of sandy brown covered in many fine black and grey stripes. A light grey accents his paws, tail tip, chest and muzzle with a wide dash running across the middle of his forehead. Weaslefur is missing his left ear and though his littermates teased him relentlessly for it during his kithood it is rarely commented on by other members of the clan anymore.

Weaslefur is a soft and kindhearted tom, polite and sincere, noble and protective. Being as soft and sweet as he is, Weaslefur can have his moments of harsh behavior. He stands for what he believes in, and protects all that he holds dear, most importantly the ones in the Clan he resides in. The young Tom is not keen on fighting but uses his minor fighting skills when they really need to be used. He was built for healing and hunting alone and tends to stay neutral in all discussions regarding the raising of claws. Weaslefur has a special talent for healing, so it isn't a surprise if he goes into thorough great detail of herbs and their uses when asked about them. He is an intelligent Tom and usually creates a conversation spiced with similes, metaphors and descriptive words. Weaslefur loves to learn new things and will often watch the Warriors training their apprentices so pick up on the latest battlemoves. In summation he is a very well rounded Tom, not overly spectacular but just unique enough to be the topic of conversation from time to time. Weaslefur has lived in the clan his whole life. He has three siblings Rainfur, Adderfang and Beetlewing who he is fairly close to. Unfortunately Rainfur and Beetlewing both died during The Great Changing.

ᴀ ᴅ ᴅ ᴇ ʀ ғ ᴀ ɴ ɢ

➸ Adderfang ➸ Tom Cat ➸ 30 Moons ➸ Warrior

Adderfang is a rather vain tom and goes out of his way to keep his appearance in order. Dark brown stripes accent a lighter brown undertone, mixing together in a canvas of earthen tones. Emotionless Green eyes complete this tom's face, making him the rather dashing looking fellow. His fur is thick and luscious and is kept soft by a steady regime of washing. Adderfang is of average size, nothing too large or too small and has a good amount of stamina and strength and has the experience to back him in battle. He has a deep series of scars running across his legs and the pink skin can easily be seen through his fur. Adderfang has a new scar running from the base of his head to the top of his neck and across his right eye. During the Great Changing a falling branch caused the deep scare as Adderfang struggled to save the kits from the nursery. Unfortunately the pig headed tom refuses to admit that he's lost his sight in that eye because of it and will be more than happy to clobber somecat upside the head for even mentioning it. Adderfang is quite the handsome fellow regardless and he knows it hence his meticulous cleaning of his pelt. It's not for the she-cats though. It's only for himself. He only sets out to exceed his own expectations, and his appearance certainly reflects that.

Adderfang is a hard to like fellow. He borders on the antisocial side of things and has quite a few tendencies that could be considered downright sociopathic. This tom has a fine taste for violence and will never be found backing down from a fight. That being said he would never do anything to harm any of his clanmates, quite the opposite his clan is his world and he would gladly give his life to keep each and every resident of Emberclan safe, even those that he doesn't particularly like. Adderfang is a rather brave tom and certainly he has intelligence to spare. One would be hard pressed to find a tom with more passion for his clan. As passionate as he is though he has quite a shortcoming when it comes to being kind or even understanding of others. Adderfang doesn't care much for the opinions of others though despite his borderline narcissism he is quite kind deep at heart. He doesn't particularly like opening up to anyone to getting to know him is rather difficult but if one takes the time to it certainly wouldn't be a waste of their time.

He doesn't particularly like kits, or even apprentices for that matter, and finds both of them aggravating and tiring beyond words. Not surprisingly Adderfang has a short temper and it doesn't take a lot to get him angry and frustrated. Anger just happens to be one of the only emotions he ever shows apart from utter disdain. While he is an intelligent tom, Adderfang also can be quite idiotic in the matters of love and social interaction. His mother wasn't exactly a loving cat so he never had much practice to become friendly. Instead of "sugar-coating" a matter, he will bluntly tell it, not that he does often. Adderfang is often kept from being the bearer of bad news because he tends to make it worse.
Copper

Re: The Fall of Emberclan // Semi-literate // Accepting

Postby brilliancide » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:34 pm

FrostCut

The basics~~

Name~ Frostcut
Gender~ She-cat
Age~ 28 moons old
Rank~ Warrior
Wanted rank~ Warrior is fine.
Personality~ Frostcut is a quiet and loyal cat. She would do anything to save her clan from anything. She sometimes could get a bit snappy and jealous of some other cats. She doesn't really interact with kits. She is usually laid-back and doesn't really help with anything.
History~ Frostcut was born a kittypet. She ran away when she was seven moons old. Her mother, Star, came with her. Her father had left when she was born. Meme was her kittypet name. Meme and Star made a small den near Emberclan camp. They were doing just fine until Star was run over by a Monster. Meme had to live on her own. Until Emberclan warriors found her and took her to their camp. She is still sometimes picked on for her kittypet roots.

Looks~~

Main pelt color~ White
Markings~ None
Ears(Scars or no scars)~ No scars
Tail~ All white.
Paws~ Right front paw has a black tip.
Other~ None

Relationships

Crush~ Adderfang
Mate~ None
Kits~ None

Family~ Mother: Star//Dead Father: Brownie//Dead Sister(s): None Brother(s): None

Other~ This is my first Semi-lit RP. Sorry if i don't do well! And also, how did you find/make those pictures? They are cool!
brilliancide

Postby Copper » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:06 pm

Hi there! I'd be happy to add you. I remember the first time I joined a semi-lit rp I was lucky enough to be in one with lots of supportive members that were always happy to help me to improve my skills so I want to be exactly that. If you have any questions or ever need any help you can always count on me.

I actually colored in the pictures myself (Lineart isn't mine though) because I wanted to have a good picture that looks exactly like my cats. I'd be happy to do one for you if you want I really enjoy doing them. You just need to tell me Frostcut's eye color since you didn't mention it in your form :3
Want to play a great animal based game with a wonderful community? Then join the Petz Community at Whiskerwick!
Petz lets you collect, raise and breed animals of many different species.
Our community offers unique adoptions, fun challenges, a unique currency system, obedience and pose shows, custom pets and lots more. We are very welcoming of new players of any age, so you are sure to fit right in!

Get The Petz game for free HERE. Join Whiskerwick HERE
Post in the introduction forum saying "Copper sent me" and
I'll send you some free petz & 1,000 site currency to get your started!
Copper

Postby brilliancide » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:08 pm

Oh Frostcut's right eye color is Amber and her left is blue. And could you make one for me? And where did you find the linearts? Can't wait to start RPing :D))
brilliancide

Postby Copper » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:18 pm

Alrighty. I'll get started right away, would you rather have her sitting down, standing or laying down or do you have no preference?

I get all my linearts off of the free linearts section of DeviantART.
http://www.deviantart.com/?q=free+cat+l ... offset=264

Ideally I would like to have another person join before we start but I'm not opposed to starting tomorrow. I still need to get my first posts in order for my cats
Want to play a great animal based game with a wonderful community? Then join the Petz Community at Whiskerwick!
Petz lets you collect, raise and breed animals of many different species.
Our community offers unique adoptions, fun challenges, a unique currency system, obedience and pose shows, custom pets and lots more. We are very welcoming of new players of any age, so you are sure to fit right in!

Get The Petz game for free HERE. Join Whiskerwick HERE
Post in the introduction forum saying "Copper sent me" and
I'll send you some free petz & 1,000 site currency to get your started!
Copper

Postby brilliancide » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:23 pm

Can you have her sitting down like Weaselfur? And just a notice: I will be going to school this Thursday, September 4th at around 8:00AM Central time. I might not be on for the whole day or something.
brilliancide

Next

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's