D R A G O N {A role of the dice RP}

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

D R A G O N {A role of the dice RP}

Postby Vlad » Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:37 am

-----------------D R A G O N-----------------

You are a dragon.

You live in the land of Inioriand.
It's a place full of vast forests, wide open meadows and rolling hills.
It has it's fair share of humans-Castles, villages, towns and cities. It also has magical creatures...Elves, dwarves, gryphons and more.

You start off your life not even hatched... But this land is tough for a young dragon. Will you survive to adulthood?

--

There is no posting requirement. However, please stay active. Follow the forum rules and please use correct grammar and punctuation.
That is all.
Last edited by Vlad on Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Vlad

How this all works..

Postby Vlad » Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:51 am

This is a role of the dice roleplay.

This section here will explain what's going to take place here. This is a little different from your standard roleplay. To play, you will create a character using the form provided, and then post your actions for that turn. Once everybody gets a chance to post, I will use a random number generator to determine the success of your actions, and tell you the outcome. Then everyone has their next turn! Simple, eh? I won't have a character. At the end of each turn, I'll summarize what has happened to everybody's character-Your health, hunger, and so on.

Here are the possible outcomes of a dice roll.
1-Complete and utter failure. Bad consequences.
2-Fail, but small consequences if any.
3-Succeed, but with no extra benefits.
4-Very good succeed. Possible extra benefits.
5-Over succeed. You did it, but with consequences.

If you need help on how to play, here's a little example.

Player:
Bob turned around to see the knight charge at him. He let out a deep growl and then let out a burst of fire to incinerate the hero.
Foxesrule:
5. You did let out the fire, and the knight was burnt to a crisp..Except you were so enthusiastic a tree caught on fire, and the inferno was soon spreading. Oops.
Your dragon is perfectly healthy. However, you'll need to eat soon. You are known throughout the kingdom for your greed and various infamous deeds. You are loathed by all races-Don't be surprised if an army is knocking at your door.

Also, your character can die. However, if this happens then you can roll to save your dragon. This will only succeed if you get a 4.
he/him
signatures are for people that have motivation

Vlad

Members and their dragons

Postby Vlad » Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:09 pm

Dragon statuses

Star
Neutral.

Zydell
Neutral, has Mother.

River
Neutral, but most humans know about her.

Ardren
Neutral, has mother.
Last edited by Vlad on Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:05 am, edited 6 times in total.
he/him

Vlad

Form

Postby Vlad » Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:12 pm

Fill in this form to join the roleplay.
Feel free to add in anything else, but nothing else is required, and neither do I expect anything else.

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
he/him

Vlad

Re: D R A G O N {A role of the dice RP}

Postby Foxtail » Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:48 am

Username:Dovewing131
Name:Star
Other:I am a midnight black dragon. I have some silver speckles throught my scales and a compltely silver underbelly. I have two horns on my head. I have put Peral necklaces laced around them.

"Men have forgotten this truth," says the fox "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed."

"I am sometimes a fox and sometimes a lion. The whole secret of government lies in knowing when to be the one or the other."

"A cat grieves during the journey through life and wishes for Starclan. They believe it is better, but I think these cats fools. For it is not entirely about the ending, it's about the Journey too."
Foxtail

Postby Vlad » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:14 pm

Dovewing131 wrote:Username:Dovewing131
Name:Star
Other:I am a midnight black dragon. I have some silver speckles throught my scales and a compltely silver underbelly. I have two horns on my head. I have put Peral necklaces laced around them.

Accepted, thank you for joining! ^^

We'll start once some other people join.
he/him

Vlad

Postby SkieNight » Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:08 pm

This is a very interesting concept. I might just have to try it and see what happens. Also, how many characters are we allowed to have?

Username: SkieNight
Name: Zydell (pronounced ZÄ«-del)
Other: Being more serpent-like Zydell has a long body that flows into a long and thin tail. Having shorter legs he is not a fast runner, but his large feathered wings make for excellent flying. His body is a more shiny almost smooth gray color and his feathered wings are a deep indigo. And his dark eyes seem to be some shade between gray and dark blue

Hiding under sheets with the news on repeat
'Cause the screams and cries are hard to delete
While I'm trying to sleep, oh how could I sleep?
Laying in bed, trying to empty my head
All these acts of violence ripping this world to shreds

Wish there were words to say to make a change
Oh, the words to sing to end this suffering

Let's start a revolution where we all stand as one
Cause we need to make a change for a new day
We need to be the generation that’ll awaken a solution
Cause we need to make a change
Make a change, make a change for a new day

~MisterWives

______________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
SkieNight

Postby Vlad » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:52 pm

SkieNight wrote:This is a very interesting concept. I might just have to try it and see what happens. Also, how many characters are we allowed to have?

Username: SkieNight
Name: Zydell (pronounced ZÄ«-del)
Other: Being more serpent-like Zydell has a long body that flows into a long and thin tail. Having shorter legs he is not a fast runner, but his large feathered wings make for excellent flying. His body is a more shiny almost smooth gray color and his feathered wings are a deep indigo. And his dark eyes seem to be some shade between gray and dark blue

Great! ^^

You're accepted, and for now one character only-Later, however, You can have another character. ^^

Anyway...Shall we start?

--
All

A white wall envelops you-In fact, it has for as long as you can remember. Once it had seemed big. Now, you could hardly move. Had you become bigger, or had it became smaller? You aren't sure. But you feel strong. You know something is there, something outside this prison. And surely you can break through..?
he/him

Vlad

Postby Foxtail » Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:02 pm

She tries to break through! She's curious what is on the other side. She must find out! She takes a bite of the once safe barrier. She then spit it out. It tasted gross! But she knew she must find a way out. She pushes and pushes against the surface trying to escape.
Added more XD))
Last edited by Foxtail on Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Men have forgotten this truth," says the fox "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed."

"I am sometimes a fox and sometimes a lion. The whole secret of government lies in knowing when to be the one or the other."

"A cat grieves during the journey through life and wishes for Starclan. They believe it is better, but I think these cats fools. For it is not entirely about the ending, it's about the Journey too."
Foxtail

Postby SkieNight » Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:49 pm

All the male ever knew was the wall and the warmth it brought. There had been a time when he had not felt so cramped, but now, something had changed and a urge to break this barrier that was pounding through him. Slowly he scratches and nips and pushes trying to break through the surface to see if anything is on the other side.

Hiding under sheets with the news on repeat
'Cause the screams and cries are hard to delete
Laying in bed, trying to empty my head
All these acts of violence ripping this world to shreds

Wish there were words to say to make a change
Oh, the words to sing to end this suffering

Let's start a revolution where we all stand as one
Cause we need to make a change for a new day
We need to be the generation that’ll awaken a solution
Cause we need to make a change
Make a change, make a change for a new day

~MisterWives

______________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
SkieNight

Next

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's