~F O X C L A N~ Limited Accepting!

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

~F O X C L A N~ Limited Accepting!

Postby Foxtail » Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:23 pm

☩ F O X C L A N ☩

"Clan of the Russet colored cats..."

---Image---

________________________________________________________________________________________________

The rules of FoxClan are the same as the warrior code. If you do not know he Warrior Code then here it is:

1.Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day you may meet them in battle.
2.Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory.
3.Elders, queens, and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders. If any warrior or apprentice is sick or injured, they may eat while the elders, queens, and kits are eating.
4.Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5.A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.
6.Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.
7.A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.
8.The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies, retires or is exiled.
9.After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.
10.A Gathering of all four Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among Clans at this time.
11.Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.
12.No warrior can neglect a kit in pain or danger, even if the kit is from a different Clan.
13.The word of the Clan Leader is the warrior code.
14.An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his/her battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or if it is necessary for self-defense.
15.A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.

I also have my own rules. They are as followed:
1. You are not allowed to kill another cat without permission from the owner of that cat
2. Even if you are enemies, please refrain from cursing(except in warrior language like mouse dung) and/or being completely rude and heartless
3. Act as though everyone was your family
4. No godmodding or powerplaying during battles
5. No having a crush or being your own mate!
6. I would like it to be at least a full sentence long, not a RULE though, you don't have to I would just like that.
7. HAVE FUN!! MORE DRAMA THE BETTER ):D
8. If someone asks for a recap don't ignore them at least say something, even if it is just like "I don't really know what is going on, sorry." Is fine! Just don't ignore them

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Clan Members

LEADER:
Foxstar|Female|Foxtail

DEPUTY:
Wolfclaw|Male|Shadefang

MEDICINE CAT:
Shadefang|Female|Shadefang

MEDICINE CAT APPRENTICE:
Echopaw|Female|One & Only Phoenix

WARRIORS:
Stormheart|Male|Foxtail (me!)
Darkclaw|Male|Beloved Seamelon
Jaggedclaw|Male|Beloved Seamelon.
Silversong|Female|One & Only Phoenix
Featherstorm|Female|Shadefang
Dawnpoppy|Female|SweetTreat
Foxclaw|Female|Flamestar
Juniperstorm|Female|#Coneill44
Lillypad|Female|Maddie
Kestrelflame|Female|Cat Bread

APPRENTICES:
Berrypaw|Berrysplash|Female|Maddie
QUEENS & KITS:
Siverwing|Female|Cubbie116
Swiftkit|Male|Cubbie116

APPRENTICES:
Berrypaw|Female|Madie

ELDERS:
Always Open

LONERS/ROGUES:
Scar|Female|Shadefang
Hawk|Female|Shadefang

Crushes & Mates
None

Mentors - Apprentices
None

Kitty-pet, Loner, & Rogue form

Code: Select all
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/21362266/grey-curly-line-design-hi.png[/img][/center][center][size=150][u]~Your cat~[/u][/size][/center]
[center]Username~
cat Name~
Age (In moons)~
Kit or adult?~
Looks (Picture is fine)~
Rank (Kitty-pet Loner etc)~
Other?~[/center]

Warrior form

Code: Select all
[center][b]Username-
Cat name-
Gender-
Age-
Rank-
Desired rank-
Personality-
Brief history-
Mate/crush-
Kits (If any)-
Kin-
Cat Breed-
Likes-
Dislikes-
Fears-
Advantages-
Disadvantages-
Body features-
Eye color-
Fur color-
Build-
Mentor wanted-
Nicknames-
Clan-
Other-[/b][/center]

Owner: Me (Foxtail)
Co-owner: Shadefang
Mini-mods: Pm me if you want to be a mini mod~

GreenLeaf []
Leaf-Fall [X]
LeafBare []
NewLeaf []

Dawn [X]
SunHigh []
SunDown []
Dark []
Midnight []

Sunny []
Cloudy [X]
Rainy []
Snowy []
Stormy []

Prey Chart~
Mice/Mouse: Very Common
Mole: Very common
Robin (Spring/ New-leaf): Very common (Winter/Leaf-bare): Rare
Squirrel: Common
Finch: Common
Red-winged-Blackbird: Common
Fish: Common
Dove: Common
Orioles: Uncommon
Flying Squirrel (Night): Uncommon (Day): Rare
Rats (Night: In corn fields or in the dump): Very Common (Day): Uncommon
Rabbit: common
Snake/Frogs: Rare
Mocking jay: Rare

Predator Chart~
Dogs: Common
Rogues: Uncommon
Loners: Uncommon
Fox: Uncommon
No-Hairs: Uncommon
Badger: Rare
Bear: Very Rare

Territory

Foxclan's Camp
Leader's Den/Talltree
This tree is found at the edge of the camp clearing, farthest from the entrance. The hollowed out area of this tree is where the leader sleeps. The rest of the tree is used as a sort of Highrock. Ex- The leader jumps onto the Talltree and summons the Clan for a ceremony.

Medicine Cat's Den
This den is found only a few tail lengths from the leader's den. There are many indentations in the walls of this den, which provides a perfect place to store herbs. If you get hurt, come to this den fast.

Warrior's Den
This den is found to the east of the camp clearing, halfway between the medicine cat's den and the entrance to the camp. This is where the warriors sleep.

Apprentice's Den
This den is found to the southeast of the camp clearing, halfway between the warrior's den and the entrance to the camp. This is where the apprentices sleep.

Nursery
This den is found to the west of the camp clearing, halfway between the Talltree and the entrance to the camp. This is where pregnant and nursing queens and their kits sleep.

Elder's Den
This den is found to the southwest of the camp clearing, halfway between the nursery and the entrance to the camp. This is where the elders sleep.

Other Areas
Forest
This is the forest where Foxclan (as well as some other cats) have made their home.

The River
This river is not very far from FoxClan's camp. It's close enough that you can hear the roar of the water from within the camp. It marks the east border of FoxClan's territory. Some cats like to go fishing and swimming in the river.

Twolegplace
This is a place on the edge of the forest where twolegs have built their dens. It marks the west border of FoxClan. This is where kittypets and some rogues and loners live.
Last edited by Foxtail on Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:32 pm, edited 44 times in total.

"Men have forgotten this truth," says the fox "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed."

"I am sometimes a fox and sometimes a lion. The whole secret of government lies in knowing when to be the one or the other."

"A cat grieves during the journey through life and wishes for Starclan. They believe it is better, but I think these cats fools. For it is not entirely about the ending, it's about the Journey too."
Foxtail

Prophecies

Postby Foxtail » Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:44 pm

I will make another when I feel the clan is going a little slow or we have gone a long time without one c:
Last edited by Foxtail on Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.

"Men have forgotten this truth," says the fox "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed."

"I am sometimes a fox and sometimes a lion. The whole secret of government lies in knowing when to be the one or the other."

"A cat grieves during the journey through life and wishes for Starclan. They believe it is better, but I think these cats fools. For it is not entirely about the ending, it's about the Journey too."
Foxtail

Cats

Postby Foxtail » Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:42 pm

She-cats Toms
Cats!
Leader:Foxstar (Foxtail [me])
Deputy: Wolfclaw (ShadeFang)
Medicine cat:Shadefang (ShadFang)
Medicine cat apprentice: Open
Warriors: Stormheart (Foxtail [me])
Jaggedclaw (beloved seamelon)
Sparrowflight (maddie)
Darkclaw (Shadefang)
Featherstorm (Beloved Seamelon)
Silversong (One & Only Phoenix)
Dawnpoppy (sweettreat)
Foxclaw (flamestar)
Juniperstorm (#coneill44)
Foxclaw (flamestar)
Lilypad (maddie)
Queens/kits: Open
Apprentices: Open
Elders: Always Open

Loners: Hawk (Shadefang)
Scar
(Shadefang)
Rouges: Open
Kittypets: Open

Starclan
Ravenflight
Tigerstripe
Applefox
Last edited by Foxtail on Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:24 am, edited 29 times in total.

Foxtail

Battle moves (courtesy of Shadefang)

Postby Foxtail » Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:45 pm

Fighting Moves

-Back Kick - Explosive surprise move to catch opponent from behind. Judge opponent's distance from you carefully, then lash out with your back legs, taking all weight on your front paws.
-Belly Rake - A fight-stopper. Slice with unsheathed claws against the soft flesh of the opponent's belly. If you're pinned down, the belly rake quickly puts you back into control.
-Front Paw Blow - Frontal attack. Bring your front paw down hard on your opponent's head. Claws sheathed.
-Front Paw Strike/Forepaw Slash - Frontal attack. Slice downward with your front paw at the face or body of your opponent.
-Killing Bite - A death blow to the back of the neck. Quick and silent and sometimes considered dishonorable. Used only as a last resort.
-Leap-and-hold - Ideal for a small cat facing a larger opponent. Spring onto opponent's back and grip with unsheathed claws. Now you are beyond the range of the opponent's paws and in position to inflict severe body wounds. A group of apprentices can defeat a large and dangerous warrior in this way. Watch for the drop-and-roll counter move, and try to jump free before you get squashed.
-Partner Fighting - Warriors who have trained and fought together will often fall instinctively into a defensive position, each protecting each other's back while fending off an opponent on either side. Slashing, clawing, and leaping together, battle pairs can be a whirlwind of danger for attackers.
-Play Dead - Effective in a tight situation, such as when you are pinned. Stop struggling and go limp. When your opponent relaxes his/her grip, thinking you are defeated, push yourself up explosively. This will throw off an unwary opponent and put you in attacking position.
-Scruff Shake - Secure a strong teeth grip in the scruff of your opponents neck; then shake violently until he or she is too rattled to fight back. Most effective against rats, who are small enough to throw. A strong throw will stun or kill them.
-Tail Yank - Grab your opponent's tail and yank it with such force your opponent is thrown off balance.
-Teeth Grip - Target your opponent's extremities- the legs, tail, scruff or ears- and sink in your teeth and hold. This move is similar to the leap-and-hold except your claws remain free to fight.
-Upright Lock - Final, crushing move on already weakened opponent. Rear up on back legs and bring weight down on opponent. If opponent does the same, wrestle and flip him under you. This makes you vulnerable to the belly rake, so it takes great strength and speed.
-Half-Turn Belly Rake - Turn onto your side, slip under the opponent's belly, rake it with your claws, then swiftly turn back onto all fours out from under your opponent.
-Badger Defense: Leap over opponent, turn on your back legs and bite opponent's leg. Used only when fighting badgers.
-Duck and Twist: Simple defensive move. The cat ducks then twists around, rolling over onto his/her back, and then springs to their paws.
-Jump and pin: Complicated move. Leap backwards, and bounce off the wall. With precise accuracy, land on the cat.
Last edited by Foxtail on Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:30 am, edited 3 times in total.

Foxtail

Herbs (Also courtesy of Shadefang)

Postby Foxtail » Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:25 pm

Medicine Cat Herbs/Stuff

Alder
Reduces swelling and prevents infection when chewed and applied to a wound. May also be chewed by a cat with a toothache to reduce pain, swelling, and aid in preventing complications.

Alfalfa
Used to prevent tooth decay.

Aloe Vera
Use the gel inside of leaves to cure skin problems or burns.

Ash (Tree)
New shoots are to be eaten, and chewed and applied to the bit of an Adder or Viper to stave off the effects of its poisoned bite.
Keys (seeds) of the Ash tree may also be consumed to fight the pain caused by a stitch in the side.

Borage
Leaves and Roots should be consumed to stave off fevers. Seeds and leaves should be consumed by the nursing Queen to increase available milk.
Borage should never be used dried, only green.

Bramble Twigs
Chew this to a fine syrup. It helps to sleep.

Beet Root
Chew this into a pulp and apply to deep gashes to help heal and clot up the blood.

Burdock
Leaves may be chewed and applied to wounds that are clear of infection to speed healing.
Roots may be chewed and applied to a wound to draw infection from it.

Catmint
Leaves and Flowers can be used to relive congestion and coughs.(and make cats go hyper XD)

Celadine
Used to strengthen weak eyes.

Chamomile
Leaves and Flowers may be consumed to sooth a cat and add to their physical strength.

Cobwebs
Gathered and pressed into wounds to stop bleeding. Generally only used with wounds that risk bleeding heavily as they can cause increased risk of infection.

Comfrey
Used when healing broken bones

Deathberries
Berries, or any other part of the plant, when consumed will kill the cat who swallows if they are not given immediate help, and even then they may not always be saved. Roots & leaves may be chewed together and applied to sore places, but must NEVER be applied to open wounds.
This is a poison in addition to a healing plant.

Enchinacia
Used to ease infection.

Feverfew
Leaves can be used to reduce fever, in addition to being consumed to aid against colds and stomach ailments.

Honey
Used to sooth the throat. Particularly good for smoke inhalation.

Juniper
Berries ease the stomach and can serve as a counter poison. Leaves are used to ease coughs and other respiratory problems.

Lavender
Leaves & flowers are particularly good when eaten for easing pains in head and throat.
Inhaling the sent of fresh flowers can also calm the nerves.

Marigold
Leaves and Flowers should be consumed to relieve chills.
Leaves and Petals can be chewed and placed on wounds to prevent infection.

Mousebile
Bile from the liver of the common mouse may be harvested and used to kill stubborn fleas and ticks.

Poppy
Seeds can be consumed to remove pain and aid is sleep.
Flower heads should be consumed together to relive continuous coughs.
Petals and Leaves should be chewed to aid in sleep and improve resting.

Tansy
Leaves, flowers, and Stems should be eaten together to remove worms.
Leaves may be chewed to relive joint aches.
Flowers should be consumed to remove coughs.
Pregnant Queens should NEVER be given Tansy, for it causes miscarriages.

Thyme
Should be consumed to calm the anxious cat, or to aid in brining restful sleep.

Water Mint
Used to help cure bellyaches.

Willow Tree
Water from beneath the bark of the flowering willow may be dripped into the eyes to help clear blurriness of vision. It may also be applied to dry patches of skin to sooth itches.
Small amounts of Willow Bark may be consumed to ease pain, act against inflammation, and to ease diarrhea or fevers.

Yarrow
Entire plant should be consumed to induce vomiting.
Entire plant should be chewed and applied to wounds to relive pain and prevent infection.

Yew
To make a cat vomit up poisons.
Last edited by Foxtail on Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

Foxtail

Re: ~F O X C L A N~ NEED PPL!

Postby Xela Winchester » Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:42 pm

-Removed-
Last edited by Xela Winchester on Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Company, always on the run
Destiny with the rising sun
Oh, I was born six-gun in my hand
Behind a gun I'll make my final stand
That's why they call me

Bad company
And I can't deny
Bad company
Till the day I die

Rebel souls, deserters we are called
Chose a gun and threw away the sun
Now these towns, they all know our name
six-gun sound is our claim to fame
I can hear them say

Bad company
And I won't deny
Bad, bad company
Till the day I die
Xela Winchester

Re: ~F O X C L A N~ NEED PPL!

Postby Foxtail » Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:30 pm

Xela Winchester wrote:
Ravenflight

Personality: She can be a bit temperamental, sometimes her moods will change at the drop of a hat depending on the situation. Despite being somewhat unstable, Ravenflight is loyal to her Clan and will defend it with her life if necessary.

Looks: Ravenflight is a black she-cat with piercing blue eyes and a long tail. Her fur is glossy and well-kept.

Desired rank: warrior

Mate: N/A

Kits: N/A

Tigerstripe

Personality: Level-headed and calm, Tigerstripe rarely panics. One for logic and reasoning, the tabby tom will try to work things out before resorting to conflict. He can communicate with others fairly well, and doesn't mind having company.

Looks: Just as his name suggests, Tigerstripe is a brown tom with darker stripes. His eyes are pale green, almost grayish.

Desired rank: deputy

Mate: N/A

Kits: N/A

(If I missed anything please tell me! c: )

Accepted and i think you got everything c:

Foxtail

Re: ~F O X C L A N~ Open and accepting!

Postby Foxtail » Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:35 pm

we are open now c:

Foxtail

Postby Foxtail » Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:40 pm

Foxstar
"It is time for the hunting patrols!" Foxstar calls out. She watches Stormheart walk out of the warrior's den. Soon after she sees Ravenflight and Tigerstripe too. "We will split up." She meows. "That way we can catch more prey. After we are done hunting I will choose a deputy!" Foxstar leaps down from her den "Ravenflight you can come with me. Tigerstripe and Stormheary can hunt together. We will catch more prey then you!" Foxstar adds playfully eyes glittering with excitement.

Foxtail

Postby Xela Winchester » Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:44 pm

Ravenflight | she-cat | warrior | tagged; Foxstar, Stormheart, Tigerstripe

The black cat nodded as her leader gave the orders and padded over to Foxstar. "I know we'll catch more than them," she meowed, a glint in her eyes. Her tail twitched and her claws sank into the dirt eagerly. She found it fun to irritate Tigerstripe, even though she hardly spoke to the tom. "Tigerstripe couldn't even catch his own tail."

Tigerstripe | tom | warrior | tagged; Foxstar, Stormheart, Ravenflight

The brown tabby shrugged, not really caring to turn hunting for the Clan into a contest. "Let's hope we all catch enough to sustain the Clan," he meowed, narrowing his eyes at Ravenflight in a chiding manner. He looked to Stormheart, pale green eyes glimmering. "Ready?" he asked, eager to leave camp.

Company, always on the run
Destiny with the rising sun
Oh, I was born six-gun in my hand
Behind a gun I'll make my final stand
That's why they call me

Bad company
And I can't deny
Bad company
Till the day I die

Rebel souls, deserters we are called
Chose a gun and threw away the sun
Now these towns, they all know our name