Time of the Riders ~ Now open and accepting!

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Time of the Riders ~ Now open and accepting!

Postby ~WolfCharm~ » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:25 am

It has been over 3 centuries, since the time of the Dragon rider had come to an end. Now after all of those years, a group of young riders have risen to save the world once more from the kings wrath. Some say they won't make it, but they want to prove the people wrong that the young riders will survive to see another light of day. It is after all,
The Time Of The Dragon Riders.

{ Note: only a few Riders will be accepted. Other places like the king, the prince, his servants, knights, peasants and so on, will be open}

Rules
1) All Eldemore rules apply to this role play.
2) when doing the deed/birthing (fade to black)
3) respect all members of this role play.
4) when someone asks for a recap, GIVE them one.
5) No power-moding
6) more rules may be added later. Otherwise Have fun!

Co-owner~

Mod~

Crushes\together
<-she likes him
-> he likes her
ღ-together
Last edited by ~WolfCharm~ on Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
~WolfCharm~

Re: Time of the Riders ~ WIP

Postby ~WolfCharm~ » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:37 am

Forms
(you may also make your own, if you want)

Name-Age-Gender-Relationship status-Dragon(s) Name- Page #

Code: Select all
Human Picture Here
[b]Name[/b]...
[b]Age/Gender[/b]...
[b]Personality/History[/b]...
[b]Dragon[/b]...
[b]Crush/Bf-Gf/Child[/b]...

Dragon picture here
[b]Name[/b]...
[b]Age/Gender[/b]...
[b]Personality/History[/b]...
[b]Crush/Mate/dragonlings[/b]...
Last edited by ~WolfCharm~ on Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
~WolfCharm~

Postby ~WolfCharm~ » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:42 am

Member's Form/Info

Name-Age-Gender-Relationship Status-Dragon/job-Page #
Dragon Name-Gender-Relationship Status-Page #

The king |
The queen |

The heir |
Xavier-24-male-Single-Heir-Page # 1

King's Servant |
Queen's servant |
Heir's servant |
William FairHeart

Nobles |

Knight/guards |

Peasants |

Nomads |
Ella Bronwyn~ 17 ~ Female ~ Single ~ Dragon Slayer ~ Page #1

Riders |
Constance-19-female-Single-Drakaruka-Page # 1
William FairHeart- 14 - single - Degronni- Page # 2
Caylee- 15 1/2 - single - Infinite - Page # 2

Dragons |
Drakaruka-Male-single-Page # 1
Degronni-Male- Single- Page #2
Infinite- female - Single- Page #2
Last edited by ~WolfCharm~ on Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:25 am, edited 5 times in total.
~WolfCharm~

Postby ~WolfCharm~ » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:43 am

Name | Constance Mae Winterfield
Age/Gender | 18 turning 19 quite soon and female
Personality/History | Constance is quite energetic and outgoing. She is very optimistic for others but not much herself. She has endless amount of energy and is practically always happy, smiling an laughing.
Dragon | Drazaruka
Crush/Bf-Gf/Child | none as of yet

(Just he is larger)

Name | Drazaruka
Age/Gender | 245 / male
Personality/History | Drazaruka is sometimes quite hostile to other dragons. He keeps close to Constance and is very protective of her. He doesn't trust many people or dragons, the only person he really trusts is Constance/ doesn't talk much of his past.
Crush/Mate/Pups | none

Constance-19-female-Single-Drakaruka-Page # 4
Drakaruka-Male-single-Page # 4

Name | Xavier Andrew Stark
Age/Gender | 24 / male
Personality/History | Xavier is quiet sometimes, he generally nice and caring. He can be sometimes disrespectful and disobedient. He does things by the way he wants. He is brutally honest and never lies. He can act cocky and egotistic but deep down he cares a lot and can be rather protective and sensitive.
Rank | Heir
Crush/Bf-Gf/Child | none

Xavier-24-male-Single-Heir-Page # 4

Addining more
Last edited by ~WolfCharm~ on Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
~WolfCharm~

Ella Bronwyn

Postby Serenity7677 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:27 am

Username: Allyssia_banter

Name:
    My name is Ella Bronwyn
    Oh goodness, Well I hope I look like a girl, I am one!
Looks:
    Hey? you want to know what I look like? But I am standing right here!
    Nomad
History:
    Oh um here *Hands papers*
      Ella was born to two dragon hunters, Cathryn Bronwyn and Reginald Wallis, she is their only child. From a young age, that age being four, the child was taught about Dragons, she was taught about their basic types, the Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Ice and Metal dragons. Even though her parents tried to explain that dragons were an untrustworthy species, Ella didn't listen. Every dragon she saw, be it an image or in the flesh, she found beautiful. Often Ella was left in the care of an elderly lady, a retired Dragon hunter, whom all called Grandmother. Grandmother also taught Ella about the 'evil' dragons which annoyed the girl. When Ella reached the age of seven, she had to begin her dragon slaying training, she was taught how to kill a dragon, how to use its elemental weakness against it, Water on Fire and Earth, Fire on Ice and Metal, Air on Water, and Ice on Air. She vowed never to use her training against a dragon even if it costed her life. Ella adored dragons and would risk anything for them, even if she had to live like one. The girl knew she was letting down her father, her mother and her tribe. But she would not do it. Not to please them, not ever. When Ella turned thirteen, she lost her parents, both killed by a metal dragon, who was then caught and brutally slaughtered right in front of her very eyes. The dragon couldn't have been more than half a century old, still quiet young. And she had to endure the horror of watching its agony. After that, Ella didn't care that the dragon had killed her parents, Dragon hunters were vile and she would never be like them. not unless she was working with a dragon.

When Ella reached 17 she was on her own, Grandmother had passed on, and the other dragon slayers had moved to a more dragon populated area. Ella refused to leave with them and stayed behind.
Dragon:
    Nope
Crush:
    none
BF/GF:
    Oh, no not yet
Married:
    Say what?
Other:
    Ella is a fully trained Dragon Hunter. She has the knowledge of Swordsmanship, dagger usage, and long range Bow and Arrow. She is quiet accurate with her target marks with her arrows and she is quick and flexible, able to dodge most oncoming attacks yet not entirely able to avoid completely, she is able to be hurt by dragons in dragon form due to their large size, and is not as quick as a dragon in human form since they still retain many of their dragon attributes, with wings still out and also their speed and magic work.
What is there to say? Hi and I love you all?
Serenity7677

Re: Time of the Riders ~ Now open and accepting!

Postby ~WolfCharm~ » Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:13 am

{ accepted}
~WolfCharm~

Postby Serenity7677 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:22 am

Thanks, when do we start?)
Serenity7677

Postby ~WolfCharm~ » Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:25 am

{ not sure, most probably need more people and i will do my characters now }
~WolfCharm~

Postby Serenity7677 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:53 am

Okay, I'm interested in seeing your characters :D)
Serenity7677

Postby ιηƒιηιтє. » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:29 pm

Name Trinity Lyrica Archimedes
Age/Gender Nineteen
Personality An amiable, calm and patient girl with a slight rule-following streak. a bit quiet but extremely critical and sharp, Trinity is a brilliant strategist, and never caves under pressure. Quite understanding and keen, Trinity is slightly stubborn and extremely blunt, and is a bit awkward in normal, everyday situations.
History Born to a military family, her mother was a huntress and her father was a general of war. Trained as a soldier from the very start, Trinity worked as captain of the King's vanguard at the young age of fifteen, becoming the youngest person to hold a military position in all of the kingdom's history. However, one day she found a quivering, metallic mass of reptile, which completely changed her views on the Kingdom. The prodigy, harboring a dragon; one of the worst crimes that could be committed. Deserting her position and leaving a path of turmoil and destruction in her wake, Trinity caused Kingdom panic and consequentially vanished in the span of twenty-four hours. Many have tried to find her, but none have succeeded; however, all wonder about the young general, and rumors have risen about the north tundra, where, in the coldest of nights, a roar followed by a flash of kingdom armour could be seen...
Dragon Praetiron Nebulaice (Pray-tier-on Neh-bew-lace)
Crush/Bf-Gf/Child none at the moment.

Dragon picture here; I will draw it asap.
Name Praetiron Nebulaice
Age/Gender Male
Personality A very solemn and serious dragon, with a mean streak. Very stubborn and slightly sensitive, Pray (his nickname) is quite destructive when he's angered; thankfully, it isn't often. Very overprotective.
History Pray is quite a young dragon; only nine years of age. However, he has grown as a tremendous rate, and can easily top the size of a house. Born a metal dragon: class Titanium, Pray looks like massive automaton, all fluid silver and brilliant white. Extremely sleek, with two pairs of wings, the only abrasions on his smooth, metallic hide are his claws -each segment of them barbed and tipped, like a gauntlet- his tail, with dagger-like barbs, and a sleek fringe around his head. His bright blue eyes, that quite match his owners, tend to glow the same color of his fire, a brilliant, blinding blue. However, among his kind, his eyes and flames were an irregularity; kicked out of his home, Pray stumbled along blindly as a tiny, quivering, and sorry little runt until the Prodigy found him. After they met, he has flourished, and grown into an extremely protective powerhouse.
Crush/Mate/dragonlings none at the moment.
Last edited by ιηƒιηιтє. on Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ιηƒιηιтє.
Gay and proud.

- - - -
I refuse to submit to
the ridiculousness that is
Burying your gays,
For the community in media
should be a reflection of our lives
not lead to the stomach,
not death by disease
not a standard so often given
that it assumes a stereotyped name.

I refuse to bow to my apparent fate,
of death simply waiting for love,
of that love unrequited;
I will never quit,
and I weep for those
that felt like they had to.
I weep for those butchered
by a pixelated pen.

- - - -

Clexa | Camren | Cophine | Bumbleby | Cartinelli
Sleeping Warrior | Doccubus | Mikaanie | Hollstein
Emison | Beronica | Wayhaught | Korrasami | Shoot

Want a chance to win this (and more!) in a giveaway? Click!
Want to comission me? Send me a PM!
A forever tribute to Monty Oum. RIP ~

CS

TR

IG

SM

TT

ιηƒιηιтє.

Next

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's