.World of Gates] [ New and Accepting.

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

.World of Gates] [ New and Accepting.

Postby vulcan » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:09 am

.Through The Gate ] [ Mars and Phoenix.

Two young boys ran together: one had black hair, one blonde. The dark haired boy grinned playfully at his twin brother. His twin grinned back, they stopped as they approached a large gate; the boy with the black hair reached for the gate “Wait, Mars!” yelled the light haired boy. Mars glanced back to see his brother holding onto his other hand; Mars clenched the leopard plushy in his hand and then looked at his brothers wolf toy. He tilted his head to the side, “Come on Phoenix it will be fun!” he complained looking at Phoenix pleadingly. His brother sighed, “Okay, we can go but remember what mother said –““be home before dusk, I know” Mars interrupted rolling his eyes, “It will be fun just the four of us, you, me, Emerald and Stone” he spoke with a hint of mischief in his voice. Phoenix, “well our plushies aren’t really people”, Mars spoke, “of course they are!” he exclaimed with excitement gleaming in his eyes. The boys reached for the gate, they pulled it open their eyes flickered: Phoenix’s silver and Mars’ gold. The boys screamed each other’s names in unison as the light of the sun faded as they fell into eternal darkness.

They hit the ground with a thud the dust covered, dark wasteland was outstretched around them. They have entered a land of magic, they had entered the World of Gates.

.Characters ] & [ Members.

[ name // label/type // gender // age // page number // played by _____ .

The Twins ]
        The twins are meant to have extreme power and can destroy this world if they wanted to.
[ mars sae // gold // male // ten // page _ // marethyu.
[ phoenix sae // sliver // male // ten // page _ // open

Demons ]
        Demons aren't all that evil and actually get along well with angel but that hate Spartoi. These humanoid creature all look different but they all have a pair of horn and a tail.
[ doranbolt // the first demon // male // page _ // marethyu.

Angels ]
        Angels are that good they like demons but don't really mind were creature or Spartoi while demons hate them. They have no sense from right and wrong. They creature will have animal boy parts like wings or a tail.
[ dain // snowy owl // male // page _ // marethyu.

Spartoi ]
matt [inactive] male / taken / chaotic evi
vulcan

Re: .World of Gates] [ New and Accepting.

Postby Scar » Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:44 am

(( Ohhhh, this looks intriguing~ o.o
If it's alright, I'd like to reserve as I don't quite have the time currently, but I'll try and get back as soon as possible. ^^

I'd like to reserve the twin brother, Phoenix, if that's alright and he's not taken.
I'll also be playing a male demon and a female angel, but I'm more considered of reserving the other twin spot. ^^

If not, I totally understand, but I still intend to join still. ))

-will edit this post again to put in character sheets-
v
v
v
v

❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ
LOCKED DEEP INSIDE OF ME

BUT NOW IT'S FREE
ɪᴛ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ ❞

ImageImage
text text text text text text t
Have questions?
Feel free to drop a PM! c;
Have an great day!

"Scar- the Ancient of Destroying Evidence"
"I like big men and I cannot lie~"

text text text text text text t
✦ ✦ ママ犬 ✦ ✦

ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ,
very well,
THE LOVE
WITHIN MYSELF

✦ ✦ ✦
ImageImage

❝ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ
BREAK
THE SHELL

Scar

Re: .World of Gates] [ New and Accepting.

Postby vulcan » Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:44 pm

Sorry I sort of went inactive but if you are still interested get back to me about it
matt [inactive] male / taken / chaotic evi
vulcan

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's