4876 (Sci-Fi Roleplay Open and accepting)

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

4876 (Sci-Fi Roleplay Open and accepting)

Postby Aedan Wolfblade » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:09 am

Welcome!

The year is 4876. Technology has developed at an absurd rate. The space ports and bars are chock full of good guys and badies alike. Also there isn't any galactic civil war goin' on like somwhere else, *Glares to the left* :roll: , anyways not right now. Get ready for an action-packed (possibly) adventure.
Also Humor is really encouraged.

Rules

1.All standard Rp rules apply

2.You can make up your own tech just don't make it not fun for everyone else.

3.Swearing is allowed just no overuse or F bombs and don't use the W word.

4. If someone calls your character a midget, be aware that you chose to make your character a midget. Don't do it out of roleplay or you will be banned. BTW I'm 6' :mrgreen: .

5.No ruling or governing an extremly large coporation or business at the start, and give a proper reason as to how it happened. *Edit Pm me if you want to do it, um the starting thing not what you dirty minded people were thinking. :P

6. Have fun.

Races:

Human

Android

Cyborg

Kal-Dis (Shark People)

Insert any non copywrited race.

Character sheet format.

Name:
Username:
Race:
Profession (or job for those of you less educated people):
Character age:
Character sex:
Background:
Character appearance. Pic or desc:
Other:
Equipment:
Last edited by Aedan Wolfblade on Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:25 am, edited 4 times in total.
Aedan Wolfblade

Re: 4876 (Sci-Fi Roleplay)

Postby Aedan Wolfblade » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:25 am

Name: Aedan Wolfblade
Username: Aedan Wolfblade
Race: Human
Profession (or job for those of you less educated people): None
Character age: 19
Character sex: Male
Background: Lives in a nice cozy apartment. Has quite a bit of cash but can get more easily
Character appearance: Pic or desc: Normal: http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/ ... ae5159.jpg This but no plugs or scar. Battle: http://www.conceptart.org/forums/attach ... 1364780992 All credit goes to the pic makers.
Other: Is sometimes secretive.
Equipment: A model OX-379 power armor suit, multiple laser guns, an energy sword, a M.A.D. and a seemingly infinite supply of maple doughnuts (Yes doughnuts still exist).
Last edited by Aedan Wolfblade on Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aedan Wolfblade

Postby Nub » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:47 am

Name: Reese (Last name is unknown to humanity. ._.)
Username: Nub
Profession: Thief
Sex: Male
Background: Normally sleeps on the roof of an apartment with little food.
Character appearance, Pic or desc: Has a burn across his face from trying to steal from a butcher... Don't try it. Laser blade + Face = Bad. It hurts for weeks! (Also a few more marks across his body.) http://digital-art-gallery.com/oid/67/1 ... al_art.jpg All credit for the pic goes to the maker(s) of the pic.
Other: Is a bad... Bad... Thief. He sucks, considering all the marks over his body. Reese sucks at stealing. Period. Has a little tech cyborg which he carries around on his shoulder who says 'RUN YOU IDIOT! THE BUTCHER IS COMING!' when someone is pursuing him. He's a liar, very elusive, and gets away with things easily.
Equipment: Has a grappling hook, navy blue cap.
Last edited by Nub on Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nub

Postby Aedan Wolfblade » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:48 am

(Accepted)
Aedan Wolfblade

Postby Aedan Wolfblade » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:58 am

Aedan sat against his wall watching his T.V. "Damn that team is on a roll. Well that's enough for now." He turned off the T.V. and went outside onto his balcony. "That is one beautiful sunrise." Aedan began to eat a maple doughnut.
Aedan Wolfblade

Postby Nub » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:01 am

Sitting on the roof, Reese and his cyborg pet, B.I.L.L.I.E (Bot In Large Loctocepters Immediate Energizing) incline their heads in complete unison at a wrench in Reese's hands. Reese starts to try and juggle the wrench, immediately dropping it off the roof. "Woops... Haha, uhm.. I hope no one got hit.." A yelp comes from the ground. "Haha! Great. Now I'm most likely a murderer..." B.I.L.L.I.E: "You're a clumsy idiot, you know that? You're lucky I don't burn your clothes off and leave you in the street." "Why you little..." Reese tries to grab B.I.L.L.I.E from his shoulder but misses and falls down. "Oof." B.I.L.L.I.E: "Haha!" B.I.L.L.I.E scrambles around causing Reese to crash into trash cans and other things making a loud ruckus on the roof. Finally Reese gives up and takes a nap.
Last edited by Nub on Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nub

Postby Aedan Wolfblade » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:14 am

Aedan looked over to his neighbor and saw a wrench in his hands. (Scottish like accent) "Why if I ever catch that kid I'ma string em up and gut his sorry behind!" The butcher was a very violent man. Aedan could not help but laugh at the sight of the butcher's face.
"That scowl has to be the best face I've ever seen in my life." The butcher's scowl deepened.
"You think it's funny? You think it's funny!? I will cut you like a knife through hot butter!"
"Try it. See how close you get Tom." Aedan said smiling
Aedan Wolfblade

Postby Nub » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:21 am

Reese looked down over the edge of the apartment after awaking from his nap seeing the butcher and Aedan arguing. Reese can't hide a smirk from the sight of the LARGE cyborg butcher yelling, his face blood red. Reese then calls down "Hey Tom! Pick on someone your own size!" B.I.L.L.I.E: "Yeah! What Reese said!"
Nub

Postby Aedan Wolfblade » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:27 am

Aedan looked up to see the very problematic kid who lived on the roof. "Wow, very nice." Aedan began to clap. Then he pulled out another maple doughnut and munched. " This'll be intresting."
Aedan Wolfblade

Postby dazed » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:38 am

Name: Emelia Kenzie Basillos
Username: Leo Valdez
Race: Android
Profession (or job for those of you less educated people): None
Character age: 16
Character sex: She identifies as female
Background: Emelia's dad is an extremely wealthy man that owns a very succesful company. When his wife and daughter
died he created Emelia. He's always taken great care of her, to the point that he spoils her a bit. He always wanted her to fit in with others and every year on her "birthday" he swaps all her data to a new body so it's almost as though she's aging like a human. They currently live in a mansion in the richer part of town.
Character appearance: Pic or desc: Emelia
Other: n/a
Equipment: n/a

Name: Rogue
Username: Leo Valdez
Profession (or job for those of you less educated people): Mechanic, more or less
Character age: 18
Character sex: female
Background: Grew up on the streets and lives in a mechanic shop now
Character appearance: Pic or desc: Rogue
Other: n/a
Equipment: A fully armored suit that is still a work in progress, a ridiculous over sized wrench she totes around everywhere, and bubblegum
Last edited by dazed on Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dazed

Next

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's