Zelda Twilight Princess RP [OPEN!]

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Zelda Twilight Princess RP [OPEN!]

Postby AkyaWolf » Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:46 am

soo, I'm glad to inaugurate this RP about my favorite The Legend Of Zelda game : the legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess!
*note that the story takes place 20 years after the end of the game, some spoilers will be made!*
RULES
1 you can play any race in Hyrule! this includes Kokiri, Goron, Hylias, Zoras, Ritos, Koroks, Dragons, Ooccas,Subrosians, Yetis, Tokais, Dekus, Sheikas, Twilight world's inhabitants (call them Twis ), Gerudos, Humans and even hybrids between the races

2 you can enter the Twilight world only if a Twilight World inhabitant (or an hybrid of that race) allows you

3 you can have up to 8 characters

4 no godmodding! do not kill a player unless they allow you to do so!

5 posts in order of joining

6 this RP will start when I have 3 partecipants (not counting me) but it will be ALWAYS open! ^^

7 you can be related to a canon character, but I'll prefer you don't play them!

Character sheet:

TRUE FORM ( the true form, shown in Hyrule by its inhabitants or in Twilight world by the Twilight wolld's ones)

Name: (obvious)
race: ( put here your character's race! if its an hybrid put a \ between the parents races)
Appeareance: (your oc's appeareance)
Personality:
Story:

OTHER FORM ( shown in Twilight world by hyrule's inhabitans, shown in hyrule by twilight world's inhabitants)

Race: (can be really anything from shadows, imps and animals)
Description: ( the description of the form )

Other: (other to say, like special abilities... or well, what passes trough your mind)

((what is in parentesys has not to be in your application!))
Last edited by AkyaWolf on Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
AkyaWolf or AkyaTheLucario pretty much everywhere in the web :3
AkyaWolf

Re: Zelda Twilight Princess RP [OPEN!]

Postby AkyaWolf » Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:48 am

TRUE FORM

Name: Akya
race: Hylia/ Twi
Appeareance: a quite tall, robust girl, with long jet black hair and blue eyes. her skin is quite pale, and she dresses in always black and green tunics
Personality: she is really serious most of the tme, tought she's still a bit like her mother : sarcastic, mischievous, moody, funny, she likes to prank on others, but is also fierce, brave and caring
Story: when 17 she left her home, tired of the noble's life. her brother followed her.
occupation: nothing really, but she's good on close combat. lets call her a 'tank'
OTHER FORM

Race: Komodo dragon + ???
Description: a big, really big, Komodo dragon with a jet black mane of fur on her neck and fur tufts on her paws

Other: She is.... Link and Midna's daughter! ((yeah, I ship LinkXMidna)) also, she has the ability to switch someone in his other form, just like Midna does in the game.

TRUE FORM

Name: Samuel
race: Twi/Hylia
Appeareance: A twilight boy, who looks 17, with long bright Orange hair (( Kamui Gakupo's haircut)) with white skin marked dark brown, wears a black jacket and black pants, with a belt. (( sewed on the belt there's a long piece of cloth with a triforce on it)) he's pretty handsome, hence his parents are Link and Midna

Personality: childish, he tries to be 'awesome' like his sister and idolizes her. extremely protective and possessive wth his sister and friend, may appear spoiled and demanding but deep inside he is an extremely giving and forgiving guy. he's not so much fond of his other form.
Story:He simply lived like a prince until his sister decided to go away and explore. he joined her when he was 14

OTHER FORM

Race: robin + eagle
Description: A little, fluffy bird with black, brown, orange and green feathers. three feathers of the tail are longer and with white tip

Other: he uses magic to summon a knife principally, but he can use shadow magic to do almost anything. he's midna and link's second child and only son, and inherited more from midna, like the ability to teleport wherever he marks with magic. When he camps he usually marks several spots of the field and areas around to teleport and overlook the place.

TRUE FORM

Name: Andereeja (ahndre- ree- ja), Andrea for short
race: Kokiri\Rito, more on the kokiri side
Appeareance: a 11 year old child, with a sharper nose than normal, long brown-reddish hair and bright red eyes, quite chubby and short. her arms look covered in soft, brownish feathers mixed with silver. She has brown-silver little wings that appear infunctional
Personality: she is mature, for being a child : serious, disenchanted, even a bit gloomy, but still her inner child is there, and is still visable : insecure, submissive, curious and over trusting, she feels bad when others feel bad, and is completely dependant by others.
Story: not too much to say, really. Her life passed and still passed in peace and happiness.. no one knows why she grew so cold

OTHER FORM

Race: Collie dog
Description: a white Collie with a grey marble pattern and heterocromical eyes: right is red, left is green

Other: when she uses the wind magic, saria's song, forest temple song or the rito's island song resonate in the background.
She is one of Medili's descendant, thought her does not know it. She has the mark of Nayru on both her tabard and her characteristical kokiri tunic.

TRUE FORM
Name: has no name, but called I.T. (I-Tee), it, thing, and (only the kindest call... It like this) Nameless
Race: twili pureblood
Appeareance: a twili like any other twili: an androginous, black body with neon green markings. It's most striking feature is it's eyes : I.T has heterochromia, one eye is of a neon green, the other is neon yellow. It wears a black and white cloak.
Personality: silent, soft spoken, servile, submissive, dutiful, I.T. Is what you would call a 'puppet'. It will serve the ones with the gerudo symbol in their clothing and is binded to do everything they say. Its greatest dream is to have a name and a defined gender.
Story: I.T does not know its mother, does not know her father, does not have a family. It is Born and grown to serve Zant and Ganon, and it continues to.
In fact, I.T is searching someone else with the gerudo symbol, someone Who would call her name, someone to serve because it does not know nothing else.

OTHER FORM ((remember, I.T will show this form in light realm))

Race : Tarantula + black widow
Appeareance: a small sized black Tarantula with neon green black widow markings. It is poisonus and the poison has the black widows effects

Other: in animal form, I.T can talk. Its voice is barely udible, so it often goes near the ear of the one it is talking to. No one knows its parents, but someone says that the father may be' Zant or one of his servitors, as of many other servants like I.T
Nameless speaks in an always whispering voice. Nameless seems to have all the normal twili powers, being itself a normal twili.
It is quite happy with its life, not knowing that its life is instead very sad. It has no opinion.
AkyaWolf or AkyaTheLucario pretty much everywhere in the web :3
AkyaWolf

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's